[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6407.jpg (555 KB, 679x1197)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
I WANNA PLAY TOO GUYS! HIDEO ITAMI, REMEMBER ME???
>>
>drew's bicep is legit as big as jungle boys entire head

lmao
>>
Kenya’s insistence to be part of the CM Punk story is hilarious. Jack actually has a place in the timeline. Drew has a place in the timeline. Guys like cabana have a place in the timeline. You have to really stretch if you were doing like a retrospective to give Kenta any more of a place than maybe giving him a shout out for the finisher.
>>
>>15332587
Kenta* even my phone doesn’t know who he is. Damn.
>>
>>15332587
It's even funnier because Punk was willing to give him a place in the timeline at Forbidden Door and the faggot refused.
>>
>>15332587
It's over the GTS.
>>
>>15332611
Are you serious? I could've sworn I've read Kenta talk about wanting to have a match with Punk over ownership of the GTS or some shit
>>
kwabenta sucks dogass
>>
File: 1665344236187071.gif (2.51 MB, 480x320)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB GIF
>>15332611
>>15332630
reminder that this is not true. some anon on here said it as a shitpost, then that NJPW podcast that makes shit up all the time repeated it because they like to pretend that they have scoops, then everyone else repeated it from there because they heard it from "official sources". fucking echo chambers.
what actually happened was KENTA was pushing for the match and Punk said that he'd do it as long as he would go over. KENTA agreed, and just said that he wanted to run an angle over it - he didn't want to get jobbed out clean and then never get mentioned again. That's when the whole thing got dropped, though sources differ on who veto'd it. Some said Tony because he didn't want arguably his biggest draw at the time in an extended angle with someone outside AEW. Others said Punk veto'd it - he never had any intention of working with KENTA and thought that KENTA was going to refuse to put him over in the first place. can't say for sure, but it definitely wasn't KENTA.
>>
>>15332719
>what actually happened
according to who?
>>
>>15332747
The Podcast
>>
>>15332560
he's like that grampa in the photograph of that one episode of jojo's
>>
>>15332587
>Kenya
kek
>>
>>15332587
>Kenya
Kek. If that was his gimmick he might have actually gotten over
>>
>>15332630
>>15332719
>then that NJPW podcast that makes shit up all the time repeated it because they like to pretend that they have scoops
That's not what they said though. Super J-Cast said at the time that Phil was the one who turned down the match and that New Japan management was pissed about it
>>
>>15332587
>>15332611
kek unaware cm phil dick suckers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.