[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705140532159741.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
Haven't watched AEW in a while, but I always liked these guys. Where have they been?
>>
>>15334479
Daddy Magic is on Rampage commentary and is occasionally brought out as enhancement talent

Coolhand Ange is also a jobber but he's got some time off as he knocked up his girlfriend.
>>
File: Zy3898zENvylycGo.webm (3.1 MB, 1280x720)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB WEBM
>>15334483
Birdfucker Cool Hand
>>
>>15334483
>he's got some time off as he knocked up his girlfriend
The Ruby storyline was a shoot? Wut?
>>
>>15334479
Left is impregnating Ruby Soho every other gestation period, and guy on the right is jobbing to people less charismatic than him.
>>
>>15334496
Notice a lot of the AEW men's stables aren't this natural in character.
>>
>>15334521
Unironically worked into a shoot
>>
File: TonySlobbedOnMyKnocker.jpg (148 KB, 768x432)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
What happened to this guy?
>>
>>15334479
they realized that menards
>yo reddit i have sex! boobies!
character isn't funny even to the trannies in the audience so they got rid of them
>>
>>15334479
Cool Hand Ang got Ruby preggo and Daddy Magic was in a feud with MJF and Daniel Garcia. Both of them got beat up by MJF and have been written out. Probably until after or right before All In
>>
>>15334578
Is this post supposed to be funny?
>>
>>15334527
This. Back when AEW started they were all cool but somehow it changed in like 2021 or 22. At this point it was mostly just wrestlers coming out together to do their scripted entrance in which they try to look scary.
Thats exactly the shit I always hated in WWE and that I praised AEW for. Annoys me that AEW is going into the sloppy shop direction in some points
>>
Daddy magic has an incredible backstage promo then memory holed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.