[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GTaL0_wWgAEP1JM.jpg (664 KB, 2048x1536)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
Tony Status: Cerebrally Assassinated
>>
>>15335850
>Tiny is the only Khan excluded from the big boys table
>>
>>15335935
Kek true
>>
lmao Tony had to pull strings with his dad just to rent the venue, meanwhile the city is rolling out the red carpet and begging for WWE to host a show there.
>>
>>15335850
someone photoshop tony peeking out from behind the stroller lmao
>>
>>15335850
If WM London happens, it will be at London Stadium (government owns it). LS is not big enough to surpass All In 2's attendance.
>>
>>15335935
It do be like that I'm afraid.
>>
>>15336494
>London Stadium (government owns it)
I think thats where they do those London Series MLB games right? The former Olympic stadium? Looks like a cool venue anyway.
>>
>>15335850
are all brown people called khan?
>>
Paul's heart status?

KHANquered since 2021
>>
>>15335850
Tony
>My daddy knows people at Wembley. All I have to do is pay for it.
Nick
>I know the mayor of London. Let me give him a call and ask him how much he'll give us for WM.
HHH
>Tell him I want a pic where I point at him.
>>
>>15336503
Yeah, that's the only way it makes sense to do the show there. They'll want a site fee of some kind and it doesn't make sense for them to pay another venue. Maybe they just let them use it for free or super cheap and that's the deal they made.
>>
>>15336494
>If WM London happens, it will be at London Stadium (government owns it). LS is not big enough to surpass All In 2's attendance.
Get on the discord and start coming up with better pre-cope.
>>
>>15336516
>Maybe they just let them use it for free or super cheap and that's the deal they made.
WWE doesn't pay for any venue's for events. The cities literally pay them to host the event, similar to the NFL with the Super Bowl.
>>
>>15336523
Get some books and start studying for that GED
>>
>>15336526
Retard
>>
>>15336541
>>15336549
Discord. Pre-cope. Now! You've been taking a lot of L's.
>>
Kek Bongs were fuming over Clash at the Castle prices, WM will cost at least 3x more
>>
>>15336591
not an argument
>>
>>15336591
L's what? Who is L?
>>
>>15336614
>L's what? Who is L?
It's the thing you collect. That and welfare. Go back to the discord.
>>
>>15335850
People lost their shit when Triple H took a picture with Trump, but they won't mind him taking a photo with this evil monster. I don't mind it either. It's just business.
>>
>>15336643
No that can't be right. If you were referring to something in the plural, you wouldn't have used the apostrophe. Unless...you're a stupid dimwit who doesn't know the difference between plural & possessive?
>>
>>15336594
Kek, and Clash sold out. All In won't, even while giving tickets away for free. Tony is such a dunce.
>>
>>15336656
>No that can't be right.
This is the case whenever you post. Hold that L and head back to the discord. Been a rough couple of days for you lad.
>>
File: IMG_0781.jpg (23 KB, 435x435)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>Brian Beckett will be able to go to WrestleMania
>>
So I figured out live alone with no women close to you for long enough and they will say crap about you

Like about my body or my personal hygiene
>>
>>15336684
>no u

I guess by parroting someone you're guaranteed to avoid making such dimwitted mistakes in the future.

>Been a rough couple of days

projection
>>
>>15335850
Agreed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.