[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>15331278
My entire life, going back to my earliest childhood memories in the 1990s, revolves around this man. Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Jr.

I mean, think about it...who in this world is like him? Maybe a little bit like Trump, MAYbe. But he has always been a larger than life, beat of his own drum type of guy that felt outside of the typical American businessman.

And now, after years of strange angles where he calls himself the Genetic Jackhammer, or segments where he is lasciviously eyeing down his daughters breasts, or even having grown men kiss his rear end in the middle of the ring, come to find out, it's all a projection of his inner most desires.

He's a totally perverse and sexually deranged human being. For all of his success and domination, at the core of it all, is a sick pervert with fantasies of defecating on young women, sodomizing his World champion, and intimations that he'd like to father a child with HIS OWN DAUGHTER!

We are witnessing the end of an era. The end of one of Americas great entertainment conglomerates. One that leaves a coda so unsavory and undoubtedly criminal that it has irreversibly tainted everything that it has created over the past 40 years.

And I mean, let's face it. Professional wrestling is DEAD! D-E-A-D. DEAD! And "Sports entertainment"? Heh! Let's be frank, it too. But our memories are now soured by the thought of a 70 year old man squatting over one of the most beautiful women you could ever meet and she's just trying to make her way in the world, yet she's forced to interact with one of the
WORST personalities our great country has ever seen.

I mean, it is just..plain..SAD!
>>
>>15336784
We get it, you didn't have a father ya little mama's boy BITCH.
>>
>>15336819
>thread didn't bump
We get it, you're a Vince mark who just so happens to be a MOD.
>>
>>15336784
I was 0% surprised by literally all of it when it came out lol
>>
>>15336864
holy shit you're right. it's not bumping. how long can this tranny power tripping go on?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.