[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>admits to being literally incapable of watching a movie or TV show without being on his phone
>Disney/Universal adult that hasn’t seen most of the shit he’s obsessed with because he stopped watching new media in 1995
>spends thousands and thousands of dollars on toys from franchises he never watched, just were popular when he was a child
>calls Twitter X and gets very upset when people call it twitter
>admitted to having no internal monologue

This dude’s autism needs to be studied by an institution
>>
he fucks chelsea green thats cool
>>
childhood cancer fucks you up man
his development was arrested at that time
he's doing great considering
>>
He once posted an asp screenshot on his twitter so he's cool with me
>>
>>
Does anyone have the feet yum pic?
>>
>>15337136
>>15337250
Ye
>>
>>15337120
That's is most adult dweebs today. When a new movie comes out, sometimes they go through all these plot holes that aren't even there, because they can't pay attention anymore.
>>
>>15337120
sounds chadly to me, he's got passion, ambition, makes a lot of money, travels, and fucks hot chicks
>>
>>15337136
Based. Chelsea is /pw/'s GOAT butterface.
>>
>>15337120
Bros, Zack added muscles and went from a dork loser to a success with a hot gf. Assuming I can buy all the drugs, hormones and supplements, and I'll go to the gym, how long does it take a 25 year old skinnyfat 6 footer to get reasonably jacked? I'll pay extra for shortcuts, I don't care what drugs I use, I just want to feel like a man for once.
>>
>>15337967
long enough for you to quit early
>>
>>15337120
He probably liked that stuff when he was a kid before phones. Most of the collector stuff is based on nostalgic 80s/90s IPs.
>>
>>15337967
You don't need the gym bro. You get the right injections and the muscles grow on their own, but they'll cost you 6 figures minimum.
>>
>>15337120
it's based to call the shots and relive your childhood while banging a hot broad and making money
>>
>>15337967
don't hurry your muscle growth unnaturally and fuck up your heart, liver and body's ability to produce test on its own. work out because the discipline you get from putting on muscle and routinely working out is what makes you a man. it gives you real test and a different disposition. fake roider fags take steroids and wonder why they're still alone but have other men mirin'. taking shortcuts won't make you to be happy
>>
>>15338548
fuck, that has gms written all over it. never briefly go over your post changing a word or two and forget that autocorrect changes things mid-type
>>
>>15338548
>>15338490
Jeff Bezos and Mark Zuckerberg rarely go to the gym, and they get more jacked every day. It's not just hormones but CRISPR DNA editing. But that's a privilege for the rich, and six figures is the table stake.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.