[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240726_193533.jpg (260 KB, 1070x1805)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
Jesus phil
>>
>>15337342
She looks uncomfortable and trying to get his arm off her
>>
>>15337342
Damn hes so desperate now hes harassing the uglos
>>
>>15337342
>Platonic - of, relating to, or being a relationship marked by the absence of romance or sex
>>
>>15337342
what's the problem
>>
>>15337342
Is Tk and co at Comic con and cm punk? Uh oh
>>
>>15337342
Pretty sure one day it'll come out he's a groomer and it wont surprise me.
>>
>>15337342
kek this got the fucking Tranny cord seething
They think spamming some fake fucking worked pic of drew and jungle faggot made him mad when he's out there fucking tons of women in his hotel daily.
>>
>>15339178
Did you know that when other men have sex it's not actually you having it?
>>
Why is it that the fact that CM Punk isn't afraid to touch a woman always a topic of discussion here on /pw/?

Anons, here's the thing, it's okay to touch women as long as you don't reach to her inappropriately. Touching her shoulders is fine. Reaching for her forearm is fine. When you have more confidence with them, passing your arm around her back is fine. Next time you're with a female friend, instead of behaving like a grade A autist, try to reach for her arm while having a laugh.
>>
>no I've never had a female friend before how did you know
>>
>>15339634
it literally makes AEW fags seethe for some reason
>>
>>15339634
you’re on a wrestling board on 4chan the answer to any “why?” here is always severe mental illness
>>
>>15337342
I'm pretty sure he's hugging her because he's happy for her getting to see her first action figure. I'm sure that's a big deal for wrestlers.
>>
>>15339801
>>15339207
>>15339634
>>15339680
>>15339647

Show me anyone else on WWE or AEW who just puts their hands on women like this so casually. Punk is a chad while everyone else are pussywhipped millenials scared to touch women.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.