[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image3.png (401 KB, 592x437)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>punk has admitted multiple times he no longer is on twitter (X) and has been uninstalled on his phone for years
>only social media he uses is Instagram still
>he never saw the mcintyre pic
>mcintyre had to delete it like the fucking bitch he is or else he was getting fired for interacting with the rival promotion
>punk meanwhile is having time of his life at comic con most likely fucking every cute girl in WWE
>>
>>15339221
Punk is a very lucky man
>>
>>15339221
>Punk
>Telling the truth
Okay, mark.
>>
>>15339221
Nikita only fucks blacks though
>>
>>15339221
>I'VE BEEN PUNK'D
ok literally WTF did she mean by this.....
>>
>>15339221
did she lose weight? she looks kind of like when she first got drafted to nxt or w/e. if so good for her
>>
>>15339221
you know wwe just does these shoots so incels think he's cool right? they're obviously staged
>>
>>15339221
It is funny no matter what AEW and their faggot fans or even "wrestlers" do Punk no sells it all even involuntarily. From what I know Jungle Fag literally addressed and made fun of Punk on a Dynamite show a couple weeks ago and yet no one fucking cared cause no one watches that shit LOL
>>
you gotta love chez you just gotta
>>
>>15339221
>he never saw the mcintyre pic
Drew posted it on instagram too though kek. Which Punk is very active on as he posts inspirational quotes to his story like a little tumblr bitch
>>15339241
Plus this. If Punk wasn't all over social media than why would he care about all the shit about dirtsheets and what they're reporting? Why would he act as a source for Dave when he had? Why would be take on various dirtsheet writers and have them act as mouthpieces for him as recently as the past year or so? If he didn't care about social media and the internet why did he fight Jungle Boy over doing "stupid internet shit"? The man is a habitual liar
>>
Drew by like
>here's a picture with a midget. you mad yet punkster???!
Punk be like
>here's another picture with a hot bitch from NXT
>>
>>15339221
even this very ghetto ass BBL chick is into him, why??? He's not even good looking anymore these days and is missing a fucking tooth
>>
>>15339303
>Punk no sells it all
Anon what
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6xQo-bko00
>"nOt LikE hOw i'M a CHokE aRTisT"
>"I don't know who would feel comfortable working with somebody who randomly just punches people in the face backstage."
In what fucking world is any of this no selling it? He was making not-so subtle references to AEW in promos just as recently as a few weeks ago. The man can't let it go
>>
>>15339367
Jungle Boy literally addressed Punk directly and tried to make fun of him on a tv show a couple weeks ago and no one noticed cause 600k people watch it. You linked an interview where he was asked a question about AEW and he answered it. How is that the same?
>>
>>15339400
>on a tv show a couple weeks ago and no one noticed cause 600k people watch it
It happened at All In you dipshit
>an interview where he was asked a question about AEW and he answered it
How much of a mark are you? It wasn't a shoot interview. Any professional interview includes a pre-interview with the guest where they go over what will be asked and what they'll be discussing. Punk knew. That's how they were able to promote it the way they did. Don't be naive
>>
>>15339750
>It happened at All In you dipshit
kek I'm not talking about that you retard, see even you don't watch your own dogshit shows. A couple weeks a go on Dynamite he took a shot directly at Punk but no one saw or cares cause no one is paying attention.
>>
File: IMG_9665.jpg (103 KB, 432x324)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>15339246
Go to bed zoomer
>>
Log off Phil you cuck bitchboy
>>
>>15339221
Punk was on stage at comic-con when the tweet went out. Highly doubt he saw it when it was posted.
>>
>>15339246
it's like BLACKED but with CM Punk instead
>>
>>15341296
PHILLED

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.