[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9150.jpg (253 KB, 995x390)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
why do AEW fans violently hate wwe so much? I’m not asking why don’t they like it, I don’t even like it anymore so I don’t watch it. I’m asking why do they get insanely angry at even the mention of it?
>>
>>15339639
AEWtists are all mentally ill pedophiles and thinking about why they do what they do isn’t good for your health
>>
AEW fans on social media are a different breed to fans who just watch shit at home and go to the occasional show.

All wrestling fans on social media are fucking outrageous cunts
>>
Aew fans are people who got bullied all their life so their cope is to hate popular things to feel good about themselves and reject the main choice
>>
>>15339651
stop protecting and go lose weight bitchtits
>>
>>15339764
sad news
>>
>>15339673
This. Better stay away from them.
>>
>>15339673
The people who bother to go to AEW shows are mostly average joes and are usually WWE fans too, more than ever since Vince is gone and HHH pushes all the indie guys. The AEW fans online are completely deranged and usually British/European for some reason, like how the TNA diehards were
>>
>>15339651
True.
>>
>>15339639
You could reverse WWE and AEW and it'd still apply. Wrestling fans are just deranged cultist losers.
>>
>>15339639
They don't want to admit that WWE improved once AEW was launched, rendering AEW unnecessary. It's why it lost half its audience.
>>
>>15339639
>Ex E-Drones
>Hated the direction of said fed
>An alternative, fancy fed that favors the indies arrives
>Jumped ship
>Expecting lots of kinorinos
>It's just WWE Lite
>Frustrated that they jumped ship while the rival company started taking a clue
>But it is in the nature of every Anglos to not have regrets on their choice. So they decided to be tribalistic on their choices instead of enjoying the variety of offerings on a base level.
>>
>>15340588
not enough cringey love triangles for ya?
>>
>>15339863
>Stop Protecting
>Protecting

LMFAO RETARDED AND CRIPPLED

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.