[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GW1wwjBWAAAb5Kv.jfif.jpg (822 KB, 1080x1350)
822 KB
822 KB JPG
Just two weeks after rocking Wembley Stadium in London for All In...
All Elite Wrestling presents All Out at the Now Arena in the Chicago, Illinois.
The pay-per-view portion of the show begins live at: 8pm ET/7pm CT/5pm PT

AEW All Out will air on traditional cable and satellite providers in the United States and Canada: Bleacher Report/Youtube/TrillerTV/PPV/Dave & Busters/DAZN
For International Fans: Youtube/TrillerTV/PPV.com/DAZN/SKY
Check out https://www.allelitewrestling.com/aewonppv for more information

All Out Zero-Hour starts at 6:30pm ET/5:30pm CT/3:30pm PT
>Top Flight (Dante & Darius Martin) and Action Andretti vs. Shane Taylor, Lee Moriarty & The Beast Mortos vs. Undisputed Kingdom (Matt Taven, Mike Bennett & Roderick Strong)
>The Bang Bang Gang (Colten Gunn, Austin Gunn, & Juice Robinson) vs. Gates of Agony (Bishop Kaun, Toa Liona, & Brian Cage)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1VPSF_Uy3U

>Unsanctioned Lights Out Steel Cage Match: Swerve Strickland vs. Hangman Adam Page
>AEW World Championship: Bryan Danielson (c) vs. The Scapegoat Jack Perry
>AEW International Championship: Will Ospreay (c) vs. PAC
>AEW TBS Championship: Mercedes Mone (c) vs. Hikaru Shida
>AEW World Tag-Team Championship: The Young Bucks (c) vs. The Blackpool Combat Club
>Chicago Street Fight For The CMLL World Women's Championship: Willow Nightingale vs. Kris Statlander
>AEW Continental Championship Match: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Mark Briscoe vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Konosuke Takeshita
>Singles Match: MJF vs. Daniel Garcia
>>
BASED
>>
HOLY BASED
>>
>>15755377
That's a great looking card. No filler, all killer
>>
>>15755377
>>Unsanctioned Lights Out Steel Cage Match: Swerve Strickland vs. Hangman Adam Page
Hanger will win this time... r-right?
>>
>>15755377
No Mariah
No Buy
>>
>>15755422
I think she's doing an open challenge. Someone new might debut probably
>>
>>15755377
Excited for Swerve vs Hangman like you can’t believe.

Got my weed and ready to go.
See you in a few hours, bros.
>>
>>15755377
Only the main event feels like anything thought out or properly booked, be honest. This is like a really good Dynamite.
>>
>>15755439
I’ve, much to my surprise, enjoyed MJF/Garcia in the few weeks they’ve built it up.
I’ve no idea what he did while away but Garcia’s mic ability shot the fuck up.
>>
>>15755422
She's doing her championship celebration at All Out

https://x.com/AEWonTV/status/1832227296985411619
>>
File: ES-J0vdU4AElGUH.jpg (66 KB, 540x568)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
They better not fucking start Hangman vs Swerve with a fucking lockup and wrestling moves.

I WANT TO SEE A GOD DAMN FIGHT TO THE DEATH
>>
>>15755461
This bitch better get naked since it's PPV.
>>
>>15755465
I hope they try to recreate The Copeland.
>>
>>15755461
She's going to be naked with the Owen belt over her pussy and the World belt over the squishies. Martha Hart has given her blessing.
>>
>>15755415
Swerve will go over because even though this match won't go on the record as it is an unsanctioned match, there's no chance Tony will make him lose back-to-back on PPV.
>>
File: 59844.gif (1.5 MB, 281x281)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>>15755377
>>AEW World Championship: Bryan Danielson (c) vs. The Scapegoat Jack Perry
Talk about a throw away PPV
>>
>>15755377
I ain't watching this faggot shit.
>>
>>15755529
Not enough bracelets for ya?
>>
>>15755519
Any other time you might be right.
The fact is he’s the biggest heat magnet they can have for a Chicago show.
It took me a few days to see what they were going for but I fully expect the crowd to be hot for this match.
Whether it’s Perry working the crowd or this match is Passion of the Scapegoat, it will likely be the most energetic match of the card.
>>
>>15755529
This isnt the Raw thread, sir
>>
>>15755556
>>15755542
still spinning your wheels?
>>
>>15755461
She's going airtight with Louie Smalls, Damion Dayski Rob Piper
>>
>>15755571
It's actually quite funny how easy it is to bait out Bitchtits and make his mask come off
>>
File: GUa8lmlW4AAC_c-.jpg (108 KB, 1125x1476)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>15755542
>>
>>15755768
Worst of all time
>>
>>15755377
Putting Garcia, Wheelie, and Perry into high-profile matches was a mistake. They are never going to get over.
>>
I don't think they announce the renewal news on All Out they'll probably announce it through some major publication like Variety or something
>>
>>15755377
Statlander and Willow again?! Why does TK insist on booking this? All their matches have been botched filled dog shit. Remember how Willlow couldn't even lift her for her finish and they both fell over?
>>
>>15755896
They must have some kind of plan for it. I think it's been agreed upon for weeks.
>>
>>15755851
Yet they're all you can talk about.
>>
Rumor is that Becky will interrupt Mariah tonight
>>
>>15755519
Ah god point - hadn't considered that. I'm a bit more psyched for it now. I did fall into the mark trap of tuning in to see who finally beat's Bryan.. but that's a nice place to be.
>>
File: GMnZWuHWYAAu_XG.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>only 8 matches on the main card
>no Jericho
>>
File: 1723850689498646.png (559 KB, 894x873)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
>>15755377
Considering purchasing this as I love Shida and Pac vs. Ospreay should be fantastic. So should Hangman and Strickland. The four-way also has huge potential. But the rest of the card isn't really doing it for me. Also, I suspect Shida is going to be putting Mercedes over. There is also a severe lack of lil Nigga, Hayter, and Squishy.
>>
>>15756411
>severe lack of... Squishy
>>15755461
>>
>>15756373
Insider here. Can confirm.
Plan's to build to her vs Mone at All In '25
>>
>>15755377
BASED BASED BASED
>>
>>15756443
There is a debut tonight. Not sure who though.
>>
>>15755377
Orange should UNIRONICALLY win the continental and redo the international run with it
>>
>>15756440
Still a lack of Hayter and based lil Nigga. But the idea of Mariah May getting her kit off...
>>
File: Boz.png (15 KB, 586x243)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Someone is returning/debuting tonight. Hopefully it's not the tranny from TNA.
>>
File: GW5HHsoXMAAkeDZ.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>15755461
>thinking about how sweet my celebration will be tonight on #AEWAllOut
>>
>>15756600
It is.

Fucking GRIM.
>>
Well it's in Chicago, so I'm sure that bony dye job redhead with the smelly vagina will be front row and ignore almost the entire show except to flip off the Elite. I'd rather make out with Gisele Shaw.

I hope Hangman throws her $14 beer in her face. That'd be hilarious.
>>
>>15756620
Hopefully it's just bait but you don't leave TNA unless AEW and WWE are interested, and we know it won't be WWE.
>>
You guys think Tony will pull the trigger and put the title on Jack?
>>
>>15756670
No chance, Bryan isn't dropping the title before Wrestle Dream
>>
>>15756670
Not unless Bryan gets hurt mid match.

>>15756677
He might even last until Wrestle Dynasty.
>>
they have ANOTHER PPV this weekend? Jesus no wonder it's a dead product
>>
>>15756670
While I personally think it would be Kino as this gives Perry the talking point of getting Punk AND Danielson out of the company, I think it’s better for Danielson to continue his retirement tour a little bit longer. The AEW title is in a precious spot, finally healed from the damage Punk caused and really doesn’t need a hot potato right now.
>>
>>15756719
It would also be an acknowledgement that Bryan is ratings poison and needs to go away fast.
>>
they have ANOTHER PPV this weekend? Jesus what a prolific product
>>
>>15756600
Motor City Machine Guns
>>
>>15756729
Giving it to Perry wouldn’t be any better if the worry were ratings.
I don’t worry about ratings though.
>>
>>15756670
Be serious
>>
Honestly looking forward to Nyla Rose vs Gisele Shaw. Good ole fashioned donger slapper
>>
>>15756744
The champion should be someone people want to see on television and in-person. The people going to AEW are enthusiastic about Bryan Danielson wrestling but the attendance is a third full.
>>
>>15756670
Nah, Danielson is going to hold it until he drops it back to Swerve at WrestleDream.
>>
I'm at work tonight. I could watch live no problem, but I might save it for tomorrow with some weed and just watch the pre-show tonight.
>>
>>15756660
I would've thought he she whatever it is left to go work at D'Amore's promotion.
>>
>>15756799
If that was the case, every single champion alive would be babyface and based shock/upset victories would never be a thing.
I don’t care about the audience number. I care about what entertains me in that ring.
>>
>>15755436
>Weed
Cringe. Cringe. OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU ARE CRINGE.
>>
>pigaru sharta
>>
File: IMG_0130.jpg (26 KB, 450x270)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>15756903
Smoke me a river
>>
>>15755553
>The fact is he’s the biggest heat magnet they can have for a Chicago show.
He was getting cry me a river chants on Collision last night
>>
Did WWE really chase AEW off of Labor Day weekend? I remember Tony threw a temper tantrum when they booked a show that same weekend. Did he just admit defeat and abandon the weekend entirely? Kinda sad
>>
>>15755553
>book a show to pop a live crowd, not draw PPV buys
>live crowd no shows anyway
just another brilliant idea from the business genius mind of one Tony R.
>>
>>15756969
it's like a couple hundred tickets from a sellout though
>>
>>15756915
kek
I might smoke one just for you, anon
>>
>>15755461
Ok so who's the big ppv debut coming to interrupt her. Surely not Becks.
>>
>>15756903
Weed is only good when you're doing well in life. I've smoked weed when I've been depressed and it only heighten my depression
>>
>>15756983
Afraid not. Tony is goosing the numbers for wrestletix to save face.
>>
>>15756969
If he was focused solely on buys the show would just be 3 hours of Mariah and Toni having hate sex.
Which I would love to see, but it’s not wrestling.

I can’t help that wrestling is a niche interest.
>>
>>15756997 read the thread, anon
>>15756620 >>15756600
>>
>>15755377
>>Unsanctioned Lights Out Steel Cage Match: Swerve Strickland vs. Hangman Adam Page
Swerve wins
Bryan wins
>>AEW International Championship: Will Ospreay (c) vs. PAC
Ospreay wins
>>AEW TBS Championship: Mercedes Mone (c) vs. Hikaru Shida
Mercedes wins
>>AEW World Tag-Team Championship: The Young Bucks (c) vs. The Blackpool Combat Club
Bucks wins
>>Chicago Street Fight For The CMLL World Women's Championship: Willow Nightingale vs. Kris Statlander
Willow wins
>>AEW Continental Championship Match: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Mark Briscoe vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Konosuke Takeshita
Okada wins
>>Singles Match: MJF vs. Daniel Garcia
MJF wins
>>
>>15757139
Swerve won their feud last time 2-0-1.
I honestly think Hangman is winning this.
Danielson/Perry will probably main event for Danielson’s feel good victory.

Everything else looks about right.
>>
i am excited to turn this off after the second match
>>
>>15757139
Everything seems right except I think Hangman is going to win. I think they're going to do the inverse now and make Swerve go crazy.
>>
>>15756743
WWE bound
>>
>>15757283
What's taking so long?
>>
what happened to Ricochet?
>>
>>15757319
Already being disciplined for shitposting on Twitter
>>
>>15757253
>Swerve won their feud last time 2-0-1. I honestly think Hangman is winning this
I want Hangman to win but I'm kinda afraid of that >>15755509
>Danielson/Perry will probably main event for Danielson’s feel good victory
idk about that Countdown to All Out treated the Swerve/Hangman feud like a bigger deal
>>
File: drunk driver.png (431 KB, 1074x713)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
I have to go to my drunk driving class again tomorrow for my DUI but I'm gonna stay up late and watch this
>>
>>15755377
I thought the continental was the 1v1 "real graps" belt.
>>
>>15757454
It is.
I have no idea why this was booked to be a fatal four way and I say this as a huge AEWtist.
>>
>>15757474
I think they absolutely could have worked towards a fatal 4 way, I mean Okada went like 3 months without defending it, that's good groundwork for something like this but then they had him defend it twice in like two weeks recently so that narrative doesn't really work anymore.
>>
File: 1625409433094.png (22 KB, 128x126)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
According to Fightful, Hangman burning down Swerve's childhood home was a shoot. Tony legit was trying to keep Hanger out of jail the entire night.

They are going to be actually fighting in the cage. It's not a work
>>
File: KingHogan.jpg (38 KB, 620x413)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>15757454
>>15757474
Khan lost the thread on the Continental from almost the very start. I liked it as a triple belt, like the J-cup. He should've planned it with CMLL and NJPW, have them make belts to be merged into it. Have it be a triple belt title that is defended 3 times a year in tournaments in Japan, Mexico and USA/Canada.
>>
>>15757517
TAKE MY MONEY
>>
>>15757517
One
nothing wrong with me
Two
nothing wrong with me
Three
nothing wrong with me
Four
nothing wrong with me
One
something's got to give
Two
something's got to give
Three
something's got to give now
>>
>>15755377
Does Tony realize doing stuff like establishing rules for a title then throwing them away to do a heatless four-way or unifying titles just to crown new champs a week later is precisely the reason his company will never get off the blocks?
Oh well, I'm probably just "seething" or don't watch wrestling or some gay ass cult shit.
>>
File: GW4Eq3TWoAAgzpt.jpg (62 KB, 1075x778)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
STAND UP FOR AEW
>>
File: 1725739034974837.jpg (328 KB, 1080x1350)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>15755377
>>
>>15755377
Cool
lame
>>AEW International Championship: Will Ospreay (c) vs. PAC
cool
>>AEW TBS Championship: Mercedes Mone (c) vs. Hikaru Shida
lame
>>AEW World Tag-Team Championship: The Young Bucks (c) vs. The Blackpool Combat Club
gay and lame
>>Chicago Street Fight For The CMLL World Women's Championship: Willow Nightingale vs. Kris Statlander
meh
>>AEW Continental Championship Match: Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Mark Briscoe vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Konosuke Takeshita
meh
>>Singles Match: MJF vs. Daniel Garcia
lame and gay
pretty shit card not gonna lie
>>
should I go get a pack of coffee flavored zyn before the show starts? I've never had them but sort of want to try them. I hear they taste sort of chocolatey.
>>
>>15757589
Nah, the same thing happened to the International. There is reason to be critical about these kind of things. It’s legitimate. I leave it at the company still working on and finding itself in the first 5 years. Finding out what works and trying to change what doesn’t.

MJF did make the international belt a traveling belt again and hopefully this four way is a one off. But yeah, there needs to be better consistency with the gimmick of these titles.
>>
>>15757621
>>15757589
The international and continental belts are completely redundant at this point.
>>
Bummed there's no TDP tonight or in sight.
>>
>>15756960
>The tradition of AEW hosting All Out during Labor Day weekend will end this year as the company recently announced that the event date had moved from Sunday, September 1 to Saturday, September 7. On the AEW Double or Nothing media call, AEW President Tony Khan addressed the reasoning for this decision.

>"It was really a great two-week period last year, back-to-back weekends with All In and All Out. There was a lot of feedback. 'Hey, what about more time between the shows? They're both holiday weekends and I think there's utility to both the weekends. We had run on Labor Day for several consecutive years, even going back to before AEW All In ... I want to continue putting AEW on in September, and I wanted to give the fans in Chicago a great show. And I was thinking, 'How can I give them an even better show?' And I know some of the feedback had said, 'This has always been a great weekend, Labor Day weekend for AEW coming off the stadium show, it's hard to come in and do anything the week after that. But last year we did it and the show was fantastic and a lot of people thought All Out was the best event of the entire year."
>>
>>15757628
At this specific point?
Probably.
International feels like a bigger title than Continental and has filled the role of its gimmick recently.

As said earlier, I do hope Orange wins and begins doing his open challenges again (he won’t). That shit was based and they can spotlight the CC’s gimmick more.
>>
>>15755377
BASED AND KINO
>>
>>15757660
They've done a great job with both the TNT and International belts. I just don't see what really separates the International from the Continental.

They've also fucked up the TNT the last few months too though. It went from being the top belt on Collision to never appearing on it at all. The Elite storyline sucks.
>>
>>15755377
>PPV is so packed with filler matches that the PPV poster need to have them all boxed in squares and rectangles with half faces and squeezed font
I myself am an avid Tetris connoisseur
>>
File: file.png (3.19 MB, 1080x1350)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB PNG
Me: That's a good card Tony, don't add anymore matches

Tony: Suck my dick
>>
>>15757851
Honestly this would only suck for people attending the event who get there early and have to sit through all those matches before the PPV. When you're watching from home it's not that bad.
>>
>>15757823
CC has it’s own rules (20 min time limit, No one at ringside) to make for a more clean 1v1 which makes it all the more confusing that the match tonight is a fatal four way.
International is supposed to be a traveling workrate belt while TNT was supposed to be more spectacle oriented Television title.

I don’t see much of a problem in the difference between belts, the problem is when they abandon the gimmick of these titles at random.
>>
>>15757851
Holy fucking Dire
>>
>>15757851
You don't need to watch the pre-show matches. I know I won't.
>>
>>15757870
Pretty much said in another thread but I think it would be pretty interesting to see matches while coming into the arena than slews of advertisements and endlessly repeating recaps.
>>
>>15757851
It's ok, it's not on the main card
>>
>>15757851
I just don't bother. It sucks to miss them but I just don't have a spare 6 hours to watch all of this.
>>
>>15757851
Is this hologram's first non-collision appearance?
>>
>>15757970
He was on Rampage last night
>>
>>15757879
Having the titles be unique and sticking to what makes them unique would be great. You'd think Tony's autism would cause him to obsess about maintaining that. Seems like he tosses so much together last minute.
>>
File: IMG_6617.jpg (150 KB, 1080x720)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>lose another feud at a big ppv
>members relegated to rampage or doing random dumb matches while others get main spots
It’s a sick cycle.
>>
>>15758061
It's still early in their contracts and they're still getting paid. No need to rush a storyline or put them in something that doesn't matter. Once Julia comes back I think HoB will get interesting
>>
>>15758061
the price of taking the tonibux
>>
>>15757851
>DOGSHIT
not even bobs and vegana
>>
So is something starting in an hour and 15 minutes?
>>
>>15758084
This. 2 more years HOB bros. Trust the plan. Surely we’ll get a decent storyline with them that won’t be given to someone like the undisputed kingdom.
>>
>>15757851
More worthless tags?
>>
File: IMG_9416.jpg (129 KB, 1463x815)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>15755377
no christian no watch
>>
>>15758168
He might have in ring sex with Mariah now Britt is gone
>>
>>15757851
damn Sammy has really fallen from grace it seems
not that I give a shit he sucks really, but yeah wrestling in a throwaway preshow match teaming with Hologram against Dark jobbers isn't a good trajectory
>>
File: 1680371526212242.png (742 KB, 635x650)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
will they be on tonight?
>>
>>15758175
he did say that he prefers blondes, so he probably will
>>
>>15755377
> no womens matches
BASED
>>
>>15758323
There are two.
>>
>>15758323
>anon is confirmed shoot blind
oh no no no
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
one day soon Hologram will make it to a PPV, and the rest of us Holoniggas will rejoice
>>
>>15758061
Just break these shitters up already. Send Buddy back to the fed and let Aleister have a solo feud.
>>
>Excited for the PPV
>Will be on work all night long
Fuck. I hope no one dies here so I can see Hanger die for our entretainment
>>
>>15758442
Sorry bro he got paid more to stay
>>
File: GW56oWqW8AAkFMk.jpg (751 KB, 2048x1542)
751 KB
751 KB JPG
>>
>>15758484
always have a chuckle how people were swearing up and down that buddy wanted to leave and just turns out he had already re-signed months ago
>>
Wrestler's arriving (straight hair Willow)

https://x.com/istomatoafruit/status/1832531100775657579
>>
>>15758504
He did want to leave.
>>
>>15755377
kek what a stacked fucking card, I'm hype
>>
File: file.png (22 KB, 604x242)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
If you're wondering why Bitchtits is having a melty on the catalogue, this is why
>>
>>15758558
same broist
>>
CEO gives advice to peedubbers

https://x.com/blueprintbnks/status/1832522876181696864
>>
>>15756670
Bryan is holding it till Kenny is back, any other outcome is foolish. Omega vs Danielson 2 is THE match.
>>
File: 1723518090403684.png (1.32 MB, 1024x1024)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>15755412
sickos only brudda
>>
File: IMG_9711.png (85 KB, 395x339)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>15758605
>>
File: GW5qTH-WUAEZr-P.png (548 KB, 1583x2048)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>
>>15758648
didn't make shida FAT enough
>>
1 minute warning until Zero-Hour
>>
>>15756915
ONE OF THE GUYS
>>
File: me.jpg (25 KB, 200x333)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>15758605
>>15758645
SICKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
MOUNT UP
>>
>>15758681
Think I'll pass. I suffered through the last one but was sweetly rewarded with Jamie. This one though... ugh.
>>
>old
check
>haggard
check
it's renee time
>>
File: GW6BDvaXwAEKLhL.jpg (595 KB, 2016x1512)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
>>
idgaf pac vs billy finna be litty
>>
>>15758694
SICKOS BROS, RISE UP
>>
>>15758712
>$50
>>
>>15758703
she's MILFalicious and that's a shoot brother
>>
I thought Christian won the title shot at All In. No reason to buy this now.
>>
File: 1725503030034846.jpg (517 KB, 1365x2048)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
>>15758694
>>15758719
mfw
>>
Double J making a smooth transition to a commentary career, RJ making a rough transition to twink death.
>>
>>15758563
I tune him out on PPV nights he doesn't deserve it. Looking forward to the show
>>
>>15758735
he can cash it in at any time ya ding-dong diddley finna jabroni
>>
>>15758748
doesn't seem like you are
>>
>>15758563
>AEW: *exists*
>pedotits: *angrily shits his pants and cries*
same as it ever was
>>
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
Renee giving off strong Gwen Stefani vibes
>>
>>15758745
he has a podcast he's a natural choice
>>
kek even Shida's face in the promo pic looks porky af, so this is the true power of American goyslop
>>
RJ hit the wall. Sad.
>>
>>15758745
>twink death.
can I avoid this by drinking water, wearing sunscreen despite staying inside out of the sun and never having a cigarette or drop of alcohol?
>>
Danny G is GOATed fr
>>
>>15758777
based digits of total twink death
>>
I think about taking the sharpest knife out and just slicing my throat at the thought of a garcia ppv singles match and I am confused how others don't feel similar. I can't fathom enjoying him.
>>
>>15758792
think of all the face humping gif's there will be
>>
File: gitar.jpg (115 KB, 981x747)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>15758783
sorry brother, no one goes over Father Time
>TIME
>TAKING ITS TOLL ON YOU
>THE LINES THAT CRACK YOUR FACE
>>
>>15758783
you can only prolong the twink life
>>
>>15758792
this but with yuta
>>
Holoniggas, our guy actually did made it to All Out!!
>>
Ratings Cancer Garcia will never get over. If they have MJF lose to him. MJF's career is over
>>
>>15758792
>I think about taking the sharpest knife out and just slicing my throat
you should go with that feeling
>>
did MJF never beat Punk? He must have, Which of the 9 champs would he not have beat? I guess he never got the win back on Mox.
>>
>>15758795
he's serious mode garcia now, he probably won't do that
hasn't done it once since coming back, at least
>>
File: smug.jpg (10 KB, 241x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>15758800
Yuter and DG are both based.
>>15758803
You're literally Indian lol
>>
>>15758802
wish he didn't if this was all they had for him, this fucking sucks and establishes him as low level nobody immediately.
>>
>>15758807
The protagonist of professional wrestling, Kenny "By God" Omega.
>>
>>15758823
he beat him on collision on 3 days build at mohegan sun casino.
>>
>>15758817
he's still undefeated, retard
>>
>>15758812
What ever you say retard
>>
>>15758830
undefeated against nobodies doesn't mean anything.
>>
NIGE IS HERE THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>>
File: file.png (651 KB, 750x500)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
they are avoiding showing one side of the arena. ANY HARDCAM BROS IN THE CHAT???
>>
>>15758844
lose weight porktits
>>
BBL Bitchtits
>>
yjk Nigel has been seething for 2 weeks straight
>>
>>15758830
Yeah, tony does that. Books people undefeated and you think oh man okay that's the future of AEW I guess and then they end up being hook who never got past a certain level and just does meaningless mid card feuds over a belt that doesn't even count for his entire career or you end up wardlow who finally loses and then just gets start and stop pushes repeatedly. It's not actually promising to be undefeated in AEW, it means nothing for the future.
>>
>>15758856
mirin' his arms, even in a suit he's lookin' real jacked baby
>>
no max rap?
wtf
>>
File: pepe-gun.gif (432 KB, 498x498)
432 KB
432 KB GIF
>Acclaimed out first
>>
Damn. thought it started earlier. well, I'm gonne be blazed when it starts. kek.
>>
he's not even rapping? These dudes have fallen off so fucking hard.
>>
>faggot on the pre-show
>no Caster rap
lmao
>>
scissor me porktits
>>
>no rap
>no reaction

What the fuck happened? Isn’t this Chicago?
>>
File: HOOKamania.png (681 KB, 1000x666)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
>>15758858
cope harder fatso
>>
BIG JUSTICE!
>>
they are actually making the fact tony is doing so many trios the gimmick lol
>>
costco bitchtits in the house kek
>>
Costco guys? Sorry I don't have ig or tiktok.
>>
>>15758870
>faggot on the pre-show
damn bitchtits, congrats for making it to the pre-show
>>
File: hog wheels.webm (1.35 MB, 1280x720)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB WEBM
SAY HIS NAME AND HE APPEARS
I BELIEVE IN HOG WHEELS
*oink oink*
>>
>>15758880
lmao
>>
>>15758876
If you are a hook fan and not someone arguing for the sake of it then you'd want more for him then the shit he's fed by tony khans retarded mind.
>>
How many gimmicks in AEW are "we fuck men lol"?
MxM
Acclaimed
These Bear fags
I know I'm missing at least 2 more
>>
>>15758884
Trannies be seethin already. Predictable!
>>
>hogtits seething on a Saturday night
ya hate to see it
>>
>>15758817
eh Darby Allin has been in random six man tag team matches on Collision he is still in tier that can win belts. If Hologram loses though, his momentum is crushed
>>
Christ, Max. You're making hard to defend you when you're botching.
>>
Max might be the most basic lame duck wrestler to ever try a best wrestler in the world gimmick. I just hope he doesn't actually believe it.
>>
File: IMG_0305.png (970 KB, 1322x1079)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
>>15758893
here’s a visual reminder
>>
>>15758890
He's been studying under The Learning Tree™ inside The Jericho Vortex™, a vital stage in any future star's development.
>>
MxM learning from the Young Bucks school of watching TV.
>>
The acclaimed fell off hard. What was the last good rap they did?
>>
>>15758893
FTR
Bucks
Hangman
>>
File: 1696600691104703.gif (345 KB, 691x827)
345 KB
345 KB GIF
Who the fuck is bitchtits?!
>>
>No rap
What's the point
>>
>>15756960
No it was Taylor Swift with All In. They wanted the week before but the closeted singer paid more for more dates. All Out probably goes back to Labor Day next year or the year after. Not sure if they announced next year's.
>>
>>15758897
Darby didn't start on collision against nobodies, Darby got established first and was positioned with Havoc and Janela as part of the future of AEW lol.
>>
>>15758893
>>15758901
lose weight bitchtits
>>
>>15758901
lol dante martin's reaction
>>
>>15758908
Look in the mirror!
>>
College football is on. No one is watching this crap.
>>
>>15758908
schizo who spends his entire life shitting up this board seething about AEW with his interracial pedophiliac rape fantasies
>>
>>15758914
>positioned with Havoc and Janela as part of the future of AEW
Holy fucking GRIM
>>
When I watch AEW I just see a bunch of johnny garganos
>>
>>15758926
>>15758929
piggiEs squealin' already lmao
>>
>>15758926
i mean.. 27k are on youtube, so....
>>
>>15758932
Boulder is like 3 Garganos minimum.
>>
>>15758907
who are the bucks fucking? kenny, okada or each other?
>>
God damn Boulder is strong
>>
Boulder was always the Michaels brother
>>
they should have just had em win
>>
This bears dudes are over with me brother
>>
>>15758932
Nah the short manlets in aew are better than the ones in wwe(aside from Ilya and bron)
>>
>>15758951
hossmaxxing fr
>>
>A double fucking canonball
Actually insanely based move for a pair of bears.
>>
NEW >>15758954

NEW >>15758954

NEW >>15758954
>>
CASTER WITH AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT
>>
>>15758958
who even is the wwe tag team champs? are there still 2 sets of belts for both shitty shows?

they really didnt do a vince is a rapist storyline after the coverup by hhh? thats wild
>>
Max got a clue
>>
>>15758908
lurk moar lil bro youll soon figure it out
>>
CM Punk is backstage to visit old friends
>>
>>15758982
Says who?
>>
>>15758982
what friends?
>>
BRING BACK BEAR COUNTRY
>>
File: nobody cares.png (1.6 MB, 1893x1011)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>15758982
>>
>>15758982
I find it hard to believe he has friends
>>
People are already leaving the arena
>>
Sammy still in ROH hell. Shame.
>>
>>15758967
finn and JD are the tag champs but they barely defend them, they unified them months ago
>>
File: Holomania.png (1.83 MB, 1600x900)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
HOLONIGGAS
>>
OH MY SCIENCE! IT'S HOLOGRAM! HOLY KINO! I"M CREAMING MY PANTS!
>>
>Hologrim
>>
>>15759015
standing by brother
>>
>>15758982
>CM Punk
>Friends
Good one
>>
File: Me.png (14 KB, 175x278)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>15758719
YEAH NIGGAS
>>
>>15759019
Shut up Bitch
>>
>>15759011
At this pace he's gonna drop the belt to the Outrunners. Probably because Dustin loves to help people with gimmicks
>>
>60 matches tonight
>no ricochet
lmao
>>
>>15759043
He has a match on twitter with the marks.
>>
This is a surprisingly good card for a hastily put together PPV. If you need a stream, I got you!

https://discord.com/invite/8e3QvJwX
>>
File: IMG_0792.jpg (160 KB, 1179x797)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>15759043
He’s facing the winning of PAC ospreay
>>
>>15759052
What? When pac said "back of the line" it wasn't that deep?
>>
Slopdown status?
>>
>>15759061
cancelled I'm afraid
>>
>>15759061
Cancelled.
>>
Did this event sell out?
>>
>>15759061
future endeavor’d
>>
>>15759061
It got moved to cable.
>>
>>15759076
Yes, 9k in the building
>>
>>15759061
Replaced by NWA
>>
>>15759076
Yes
>>
File: GW0ZMsjWUAEgo6w.jpg (124 KB, 728x1200)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
gonna order some chinese
>>
bang bang gang is based and kinopilled i don’t care what anyone says
>>
Dark Order manage to get another PPV paycheck. Based.
>>
I've come to not like the current stage.
>>
>>15759128
noice
>>
>>15759184
I agree it's nothing special/themed. Just a long episode of Dynamite.
>>
Just had my final poop of the night. Ready to go boys.
>>
>>15759222
>final poop of the night
Are you absolutely certian?
>>
>>15759222
>not having a emergency bucket and/or jug in hand
ngmi
>>
this is some wwe shit
>>
>>15759222
I'm about ready to unload, thankfully before the main show starts
>>
>skye blue
>recovery
>>
CRINGE
>>
Mordos better not job out here
>>
KEK
>>
so if Garcia doesnt win this he gets buried like Pillman Jr. right
>>
>>15759050
>exposed power supply
I vomit
>>
just a reminder that not even the first gamethread maxed out before the aewtists started their 4th
>>
Ospersy sucks
>>
how do people have enough brains and self awareness to find 4chan, yet not enough to unironically enjoy this heatless flippy midget parade. im cringing just watching this stuff its so lame

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.