[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 123124124.jpg (49 KB, 800x450)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
It still disgusts me Giulia chose to be in the sexpest weinstein company instead of joining Kenny in AEW.
She, like Rossy, is probably a pedophible and Paul, a guy that hides sexual assaults, paid Giulia in 9 year old white boys for her to have her way with.
I can't wait till Kenny drops the shot that will expose Marigold and Rossy as a sex trafficking ring.
>>
File: 1724290201003427.png (360 KB, 425x632)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>15792215
>pedophible
>>
File: IMG_7082.jpg (466 KB, 1366x2048)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>thinking she was going to do anything but join the A+ players
>>
Wish I was a 9 year old white boy being fed to Giulia
>>
>>15792233
Iyo is also a pedophile, if she had any self respect she would have not renewed her contract and joined Kenny in AEW
>>
>>15792215
AEW wasn't interested.

Also, Kenny doesn't rate her.
>>
>>15792265
Kenny rates all women Rossy has traumatized because he wants to save them from becoming pimped out to Yakuza members Rossy has connections with
>>
>>15792215
I know it disgusts you, PigCripple. You’re coping and seething about it all the time KWAB!
>>
>>15792215
She instantly became the hottest girl on the WWE roster. She'll never get pushed properly though because she doesn't look like a tranny.
>>
>>15792215
she used to be a prostitute, so it's a lateral move
>>
>>15792407
He's mad because his kid had her virginity forcibly taken by /pw/ unlike A+ players KWARB
>>
Isn't there more evidence of Omega being a creep than Ogawa?
>had no issue with working for Ogawa in Stardom against a 9 year-old
>wanted to partner with Stardom when Ogawa was there
>sent Riho to Stardom when Ogawa was there
>never said anything bad about Ogawa prior to Marigold's founding and WWE partnership announcement
>got a convicted sex offender work
>jokingly referred to himself as "the lead singer of the Lostprophets" in a Reddit post
>the lead singer is a convicted paedophile and in jail
>hung around an underage Riho and is now rumoured to be dating her
>>
>>15792444
>his kid
No way this guy isn't a virgin.
>>
File: 2nd.png (2.3 MB, 2687x1671)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB PNG
>>15792215
she doesnt deal with secondary im afraid
>>
>>15792215
wish she'd SHIT on me. Especially with her body getting used to her new American diet
>>
>>15792215
After her performance last night, I'm glad we didn't sign her.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.