[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4907.jpg (712 KB, 1117x977)
712 KB
712 KB JPG
I’m assuming it will. Does anyone know what time?
>>
>>15832257
Afraid not. WBD and AEW still haven't been able to come to terms. No dealy today, no dealy tomorrow, perhaps no dealy ever.
>>
>>15832275
Well Dave Meltzer (trusted and respected journalist) said it was done. Would he lie to us?
>>
>>15832308
Tony pays him to lie about AEW.
>>
>>15832308
He did correctly predict Afas death after all
>>
>>15832257
They're not announcing it today.
There's a lot that goes into an announcement such as this. I say wait two more weeks.
>>
>>15832257
>announce
And why the fuck would they "announce" a deal worth millions and millions of dollars to you? Who the fuck do you think you are, huh? AEW has already got the fuckin DEALY. AEW on WBD. AEW on MAX. AEW fucking won, buddy. Your 5+ years of shitposting and praying for AEW's downfall has all gone to waste.

2024 has been the best fuckin year for AEW yet. We got Okada. We got Ospreay. We got Mercedes. All In Wembley put Wrestleslopia to shame. And now we got the fuckin DEALY. Meanwhile Slopdown got cancelled.
>>
>>15832420
So they just aren’t going to announce it? How do we know it’s real?
>>
>>15832257
No deal, I'm afraid.
>>
>>15832516
>I need something spoonfed to me to know it's happening

literal child brains

AEW's 5th anniversary on Warner is next month btw
>>
>>15832953
>I need to believe something without proof to feel better about my empty life
Get a life kid
>>
>>15832257
frog bump
>>
>>15832257
Good question.
>>
File: IMG_4914.jpg (1.05 MB, 1284x1485)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
It is now reaching close to the end of business hours. Where’s the announcement ?

What the fuck Dave!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.