[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726497793761.jpg (211 KB, 1290x1278)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
CM Punk confirmed to be a bitch who can't say hi to fans at an airport
>>
File: IMG_6900.jpg (74 KB, 759x1024)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>15832611
>CM Punk confirmed to be a bitch
We know
>>
>>15832611
>aew fans
Happy to be around punk, help him get form airport to events
>wwe fans
ig post telling them to leave them the fuck alone
>>
>>15832611
I usually agree that you shouldn't harass wrestlers at airports but in this case with Punk I 100% encourage it. Go up to his face and start chanting Colt Cabana
>>
>>15832611
>Something happens to Rhea
>Phil Makes it About Himself.
Every time.
>>
People who stalk wrestlers at airports just flip whatever they sign on ebay. They are parasites and it's good to cut them off.
>>
File: IMG_1697.jpg (46 KB, 474x715)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>y'all folks
>>
>>15832650
More like
>AEW is too unprofessional to give their biggest star transportation in a foreign country so he has to grin and bear it riding a subway with marks
>WWE takes care of travel so Punk can rightfully tell the leeches to fuck off
>>
I see PDS is still running wild amongst AEWtrannies
>>
>>15832611
Being in an American airport sucks. I don't even want to talk to the person I'm traveling with let alone some neckbearded stranger.
>>
File: kunglao.png (87 KB, 178x342)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
lmao the balls on this fuckin nobody to think anyones lookin for him
>>
>>15832611
>phil wants nothing to do with fat, ugly etards
based but I still hate him
>>
>>15832611
Meanwhile, Drew takes time off his dinner with friends to give memories to drunk fans crashing his personal time and Batista sings autographs while getting interviewed.
>>
>>15833663
Based man of the people

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.