[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HANAKIMURA.png (450 KB, 632x424)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>While the identity of Hana Kimura's biological father is not publicly known, Kyoko Kimura has mentioned in interviews that he is an Indonesian national and because of this, Hana Kimura was referred to as Indonesian-Japanese.[41][42] She was bullied as a child because of her mixed ethnic heritage.

Why are Japs so racist?
>>
>>15833119
Mutts would never understand.
>>
>>15833119
my white penis could have saved her
>>
File: 215475.jpg (26 KB, 390x418)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>Mutts would never understand.
>>
>>15833119
why are people so obsessed with her? im a big joshi guy, but she wasnt even that hot
>>
>>15834105
Same reason people are obsessed with Kurt Cobain. They died young as they were "on the rise." Both of them were very overrated, not shit, just average.
>>
>>15834122
the thing with cobain is that he was actually living in a lot of physical pain which makes his death somewhat symbolic or whatever. hana just offed herself because a bunch of incels on the internet 'bullied' her. not to disrespect the dead but thats just kinda pathetic no? how does that get you any post mortem following
>>
>>15834105
She's Giulia but better in every way. I dont understand the hype around giu
>>
>>15834217
>living in a lot of physical pain
Maybe he shouldn't have been a faggot drug addict then
>>
>>15834237
from what ive researched he had an actual condition and he became a druggie because it eased the pain. but idk dont quote me on this
>>
File: 1sog8whislc91.jpg (57 KB, 827x612)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>15834217
Because shes a female victim of the boogeyman known as the internet, you know how the internet is with the whole bullying thing now. And yeah Cobain had like some stomach condition and something else and depression, but again, only you can help yourself and he didn't. People with similar addictions and physical daily pains manage to get help for it.
>>
>>15833119
Rest in peace Hana you are missed
>>
Thread Theme:
Dangerous Flower
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=izP1AxFgwbA&pp=ygUZUHVyb3dhdmUgZGFuZ2Vyb3VzIGZsb3dlcg%3D%3D
>>
>>15834268
sounds like alexi laiho from children of bodom, eventually died from his illness but was a heavy alcoholic while living to deal with it
>>
she was handful of attractive females you virgins post here but still, i literally dont care about some nutjob that couldnt cope with basic human issues. kys too
>>
Because mutts are dysgenic puddles. They're the product of two people disgusted enough by their own races to breed outside of them. Products of profound hatred. How would you like to be carrying two cultures' worth of recessive diseases in your genes, waiting to be cracked open like a rotten can of smelly meat?
Obviously, it's not the mutt's fault for being born. But they have a responsibility to acclimate themselves to whichever parent's culture they'll do the least harm to living in and passing their DNA on to (in Kimura's case, fucking off to indonigger land instead of playing fake fighter gal in Japan).
>>
File: 1721933583820514.webm (2.96 MB, 874x720)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>15834105
>she wasnt even that hot
>>
>>15834105
She was gorgeous, genuinely. I'm not a joshifag and barely even know any of them, and I'm not even that attracted to bugs either. Even before she sudoku'd I thought she was the hottest jap and her webms on here seemed like she had a ton of charisma.
>>
>>15838549
kek hana mogged everyone in that roster

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.