[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GXpRhSsa8AApAEv.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
erm this stable is kind of chud coded, no?
>>
>>15841248
It's basado.
>>
>>15841248
The Outrunners wold booty blast all of these guys
>>
>erm
kys fag
>>
File: brutuslaugh.gif (1.42 MB, 600x338)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>15841248
Erm? Erm what?? You pencil neck geek.
>>
Gonna grab me a 12er of Happy Dad seltzer for next Monday night's American Made kino.
>>
>>15841272
Just a hunch, but I think OP might be a parody post.
>>
>>15841304
>breaking kayfabe
kys fag
>>
>>15841282
Brutus is the Michaels. Julius is a charisma vacuum
>>
>>15841325
So you're saying Julius is the Diesel of the two? Raped status?
>>
made america great again
>>
>>15841325
People used to say Julius is the Michaels because he's taller, prettier and he's built like a future superstar. Like a young Orton. And who knows he might still become the Michaels in the future but right now Brutus is the Michaels. They're about the same in ring wise but it just turned out that Brutus got more charisma. He's a goofy stocky freak. He's got the based retard vibes. And at the end character work and charisma is more important than the in ring shit. Julius just needs to find his thing and tap into it and he'll be gold.
>>
>>15841887
julius will be a fine white meat babyface eventually
>>
>>15841264
who tf is that?
>>
>>15841887
yeah brutus just has a way more dimes look in general imo. weird will always trump hot in pro wrestling. at least for men
>>
>>15841248
>Gets triggered by a bunch of whiteys calling themselves American Made
Can someone explain to me how the thought process to come to this conclusion even works? Whenever I see someone that’s ultra patriotic I just figure they’re Jewish or want to send us all to die for Israel in foreign wars.
>>
>>15841248
Kino
>>
>>15841248
They should make the Wyatts do the Woke Gacy angle and these guys can be the MAGA stable. Wrestling is always at it's best when it turns real life into a work. Do a Palestinian/Jew angle as well.
>>
>>15841248
DIMES
>>
>>15841248

The words Patriotic and chud are not interchangeable you fucking dork.
>>
commies eternally worked when race pandering fails
>>
>>15844500
it is on the blue parts of this map

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.