[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.jpg (60 KB, 686x386)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
both Hall and Benoit kind of epitomise two different types of toxicity in the industry.

Hall: let his success go to his head and grew an immense ego.

Benoit: bought into the fairytale lie of "dis bidness" to such an extreme that his brain and body broke.

both destroyed themselves and by extension, the people around them, Benoit obviously far worse than Hall due to being a sadistic bully nut.
>>
and once upon a time there was a magical place where it never rained the end
>>
Drugs are bad, m'kay?
>>
File: 1698617046072.jpg (408 KB, 1080x1374)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>15841965
>>
>>15841965
>Hall: let his success go to his head and grew an immense ego.
Shut the fuck up. It's so clear you don't know what the fuck you are talking about that you should be put in a fucking museum as the stupidest motherfucker on the planet to ever post on the internet.
>>
>>15841965
Pretty based, maybe go outside for once ya sheltered little bitch
>>
>>15841988
Hall had the opposite of an ego, killing that one guy made him insecure to the bone, though he did love fucking around with ego guys like piper and virgil
>>
I wish Scott was still with us and Big Daddy Dimeless was dead.
>>
>>15841980
and his wife with the sharpshooter
>>
File: mrkrabs.jpg (53 KB, 566x594)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>15842294
i heard it was more like the liontamer
>>
>>15841965
Hall didnt have that big ego. Dude put over everyone in late wcw. He knew that him losing didnt matter, he was already a big name. This is a hill im willing to die on
>>
>>15841965
cringe
>>
Yo I don't normally but OP is a fag
>>
Benoit was a victim of toxic masculinity. The idea that showing emotion or taking things easy is a sign of weakness. He never took time off because he thought that was for sissies.
>>
chris was actually based until his girlfriend eddie died, shitman fart was always cringe
>>
>>15842027
>fucking around with ego guys like piper and virgil
QRD?
>>
>>15841980
How much of mark you need to be to go out like this?
>>
>>15841965
Interesting thread OP.

It is funny watching 2010s shoots from Hall where he teases Bret and Goldberg for being marks, and is constantly bragging about was his pay was and how he and Nash did jack shit and were making 7 figures in WCW. That he ends up a dead alchy and Nash the dad of a dead kid goes to show that money only takes you so far.

Benoit I wouldn't say is on the other end of a spectrum as much as being an outlier from the brain damage. He was arguably as much of a bully as Hall was. But he obviously took his matches incredibly seriously, and took pride in how real he made everything look, and ended up losing his mind and double murder-suiciding his family.
>>
>>15841988
Fake
>>
>>15842027
didnt he piss on chavo jrs boots in wcw, sounds like a cunt to me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.