[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Capture.jpg (87 KB, 808x675)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Konnan accused AEW of leaking negative information as a strategy to tarnish the reputations of the Lucha Brothers, Pentagon and Rey Fenix, as they prepare to leave the company. He questions why such negative stories are surfacing now and why similar issues were never reported when they worked with other promotions like Impact, MLW, or AAA.

Konnan believes that these leaks are a tactic to portray the Lucha Brothers in a negative light, implying that AEW is attempting to justify their departure by making it seem as though the company didn’t want them, rather than acknowledging they were let go. He also points out that Pentagon and Fenix have always tried to excel in their performances, despite facing injuries and challenges, and emphasizes that taking losses is part of the business.

>“What’s funny about this? Gee, why didn’t this come out before? Number one. Number two, why didn’t we hear about this in the past? Because if you’re a bad seed, you’re a bad seed everywhere. They worked in Impact, and we never heard that. They worked in MLW, and we never heard that. They worked in AAA, and we never heard that. So, how are they hard to work with? They’re constantly doing jobs. I think this is what the company is saying to make them look bad on their way out to their fans, like maybe we really didn’t want them, instead of acknowledging they got kicked to the curb.

>When you look at them wrestle, they always try to steal the show. They’re super over. Phoenix is always injured for doing risky things to try to make everybody happy. If they would have done more with them, they’d still be there. And learning to take losses is part of the business. When I couldn’t use Pentagon and Fenix because they were going to work Arena Mexico, you didn’t hear me badmouth them or the company.”
>>
>>15843680
>Konnan
>>
I literally have not heard any negative information about them
>>
>>15843680
They always do this when someone leaves
>>
>>15843692
I heard they're signed with AEW, which is pretty bad.
>>
We don't need them anymore. Hologram and Mortos are better.
>>
>do more with two guys that have been out injured for the entire year
OK Carlos
>>
>>15843680
AEW is a cult
>>
>>15843692
There was this last month
https://cultaholic.com/posts/report-lucha-bros-not-wanting-to-do-business-on-the-way-out-of-aew
>>
Tiny Kwab did that to Giulia as well when he figured out he had no chance of getting her.
>>
>>15843680
Reminder: whenever someone refuses to negotiate with AEW, suddenly reports come out that they are "problematic backstage", "unsafe", and the evergreen "we never wanted them anyway"
>>
>>15843894
That's WWE. They are still doing it to Mercedes and she has been out of WWE for years
>>
>>15843847
>>15843894
Dronie pearl clutchers have received their marching orders from the cord
>>
>>15843680
>Konnan
stopped reading there
>>
>>15843894
Disgusting company
>>
>>15843894
Very funny how those reports always get out by sources in Aew's pocket like the observer and fightful
>>
>>15843894
>>15843904
>>15843916
>11:48:44
>11:49:45
You got GROOMERwheels bubblin with this one anon.
>>
>>15843904
Remember when Finn Balor was rumoured to be signing with NJPW after Wrestlemania and then they made him come out with a gay DEI gimmick? The streets remember.
>>
Konnan should be thankful Rey is too loyal to him.
That's the only reason he is still part of this.
>>
>>15843940
I have never gotten more than one (You) from one of your mass replies
>>
>>15843940
Afraid so
>>
>>15843692
Liar
>>
>>15843904
>They are still doing it to Mercedes
Literally no one has ever liked Sasha in the history of /asp/, ever, other than that nigger sasha schizo. They called her botcha, they always said that she was the worst of the fucking worst. She was and still is a talentless self mark, we are surely seeing her drawing the big dimes now that she doesn't work for evil Vince anymore, right?
>>
>>15843680
>Konnan
>>
>>15844123
>>15843690
I actually believe Konnan, because he’s worked with Tony and knows what a snake he is
>>
>>15844138
Tony dumped him because AAA sucks and he's desperate to get back at him. Konnan is the snake.
>>
>>15843680
what the fuck is this retard going on about now?
>>
>>15844148
We all know Tony is a passive aggressive little bitch.
>>
File: IMG_7164.jpg (288 KB, 828x1255)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
This was last month. Don’t let the trannies pretend this didn’t happen
>>
>>15844148
More like Tony saw other companies he could sink his fangs into
>>
>>15844138
He also said tony didn't send any top guys to aaa. Guess he was blacked out drunk when Kenny, the bucks, ftr, sammy, and others were in aaa. Dipshit dronie
>>
That's it, this seals it. AEW is one of the most evil wrestling companies to ever exist and I'll stop at nothing to see them ruined. I won't stop till AEW is dead and Tony is broke. Mark my words.
>>
>>15843894
Wow. Very disgusting business practices from Tony R. Khan. Very racist against Mexicans too.
>>
>>15844210
sean ross shill is always doing tony's dirty work. he probably doesn't even get paid, seems like the kind of mark who does it for free.
>>
>>15844216
The CMLL partnership is doing great. Far better than AAA.
>>
Man, poor little AEW I'm sorry EVERY SINGLE WRESTLER WHO EVER LEAVES THE COMPANY turns out to be an evil meanie hulk hogan!
>>
>>15843680
Konnan a salty mf huh
>>
>>15843680
WWE leaked a story the day Brian Kendrick requested his release and he hasn't worked in a major fed since. Now THAT was some bad shit. What is even being said about the Lucha Bros?
>>
>>15844210
>Penta
Fenix is the one that Tony has a year's worth of injury time that he can add
>>
>>15844324
They don't want to put over Hologram and Mortos. That's it
>>
>>15844262
So good that their biggest yearly event's main event was highjacked by an AEW shitty angle?
>>
>>15844428
The CMLL fans were fine with it. Leave it to the uppity gringos to tell them what they want though.
Roman Reigns vs Undertaker at Mania was dogshit too but it was a match for that audience.
>>
>>15843698
Is it a matter of whether
>>
Grim
>>
>Konnan

You tell him Tony eats dogs that dumbfuck would believe it.
>>
>>15843692
Bad news I'm afraid, the Lucha Brothers worked for AEW
>>
Yet Konnan and Disco are proprietors of constant AEW hate.
All they do is talk shit about AEW for views because they are irrelevant and need to rustle Jimmies to stay in the spotlight. Konnan is bitter that he can't scalp AAA talents money for working in the US, so he bad mouths AEW constantly. He has mickey mouse glove moles inside feeding him bullshit for his gay little podcast
>>
what negative stories have leaked? All I've seen is that they weren't going to be used anymore because they're leaving.
>>
File: Telosico.jpg (16 KB, 331x445)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>15843680
>Konnan
Stopped reading there.
>>
Now the cord is sliding
>>
>>15844219
Konnan said he had to work that out with the Elite personally. Tony wouldn't.
>>
>>15849752
Konnan will bend himself into a pretzel for Kenny and has been salty he never got a job offer from Tony for ages.
>>
No sliding

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.