[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Hello, anon, I noticed you're a wrestling fan, I am also a wrestling fan

how do you respond?
>>
>beggin ya to shower
>>
>>15843952
WWE isnt wrestling ya retard, get the fuck away from me before I roast your piggalo ass
>>
>>15843959
>Only if you wash my ass bby
>>
>>15843963
https://youtu.be/s5ebHz7OO80
>>
I don't look like a wrestling fan and I don't tell people that I watch wrestling specifically because of this.
>>
>>15843952
I'd ask him if he's seen the original run of Saturday Night's Main Event. If he says "no" or, worse "what's that?" then I know he's only a modern slop fan and I can safely ignore.
>>
>>15843952
Do you watch modern WWE, are you a fan of it and will you #standupforWWE when you are called to?
>Yes!
Then you are an e-drone and I want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>15843952
I attempted to buy a ticket for a TNA event back in the day on eBay. I asked a question about the row, the guy responded with why he couldn't attend anymore, his medical history, his thoughts on mixing with society and said he hoped we could stay in touch to talk wrestling and make a friendship even if I didn't buy the ticket and signed off 'Hassan'.
>>
>>15843952
As long as they’re down to watch some old Scott Steiner or Roddy Piper promos that’s cool.
>>
>>15844275
yea and of course, after that, you'd take turns sucking eachother off, right?
>>
File: Fuck wrestling.jpg (44 KB, 585x441)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
I tell him wrestling is for gay retards.
>>
>15843963
>15844237
>15844289
yikes
>>
>>15844309
lmao he doesnt even know how to quote reply. back to redddit, sar
>>
>>15844306
is it really?
>>
>>15844218
Is it a bad thing
>>
>>15843952
You know it's fake, right?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.