[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6827.png (72 KB, 202x249)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
Can we focus our meme energy to make JTG a world champion in AEW or WWE in 2025?
>>
>>15844395
Bump
>>
>>15844395
you got more replies on /mu/ lmao
>>
>>15845181
Shit happens bro what are you gonna do my guy
>>
>>15844395
Ok…how?
>>
I had hopes when they brought in Carlito that JTG would follow suit. He looks better now than the Cryme Tyme era, it makes you wonder why they're not giving him a bone.
>>
>>15845185
Directed focused visualization
>>
>>15845911
What does deforestation have to do with JTG?
>>
FINNA
>>
>>15844395
we dont need more N words shitting up Raw and Smackdown
>>
>>15845205
Cause he wrote two e-books burying a bunch of people with funny ass stories. I read the first one. He never names names but he did an interview for WWE magazine once and was asked to use three words to describe something (his fans? Him? I can’t remember) and he said the word loyalty and immediately felt he fucked up. Later he saw Cena in the bathroom who accepted his apology but said they were not going forward with some merch plan he had now. Cena told him that.
>>
>>15846248
Cena was a massive faggot and somehow that has been memoryholed
>>
>>15846248
stop being a mark
>>
>>15846280
Your Mom is a mark for my dick

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.