[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3896.png (561 KB, 640x960)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
Per Ibou of Wrestlepurists:
>AJ Styles
>Good Brothers
>Michin
>Bayley
>Kevin Steen
>Shinsuke Nakamura
>Kofi Kingston
>All are looking to get out of the WWE, as they view it as a dead end for their careers at this point. Kofi has previously said he would retire when New Day broke up, but he’s been in discussion about potentially joining a revamped Hurt Business in AEW.
>AJ Styles is “pissed” that he got into incredible shape and then has mostly sat on the shelf. The Good Brothers basically go where he goes at this point.
>Michin and Bayley have been vocal about believing the women’s division is on the decline.
>Steen and Nakamura have major supporters at AEW including the Elite and Okada, with Nakamura telling friends that he wants to do at least one more match with Tanahashi before he retires, which could happen at a future Forbidden Door show.
>>
>>15844616
We only want AJ
>>
>>15844616
Per "hidden account so can't post verification pics"
>>
AJ would be great, even if he is a little broken down at this point.
Steen would be the only other major asset, he’s also a bit washed but he can go in gimmick matches for sure.
>>
>>15844629
It’s not a hidden account if you’re already following him, like I am. OP removed some commentary from Ibou yappin about Bayley being a huge asset to the company.
>>
>>15844616
only Aj is relevant on that list that rest can fuck off
>>
>>15844616
Take them all please
>>
As a certified E-chad, I would be happy to see every single one of those names leave immediately. Except AJ Styles. He’s based. If To y promises to have Bayley start dressing sluttier in AEW, then they can have AJ too,
>>
>aew fans want more wwe guys
not wwe lite and you dont watch every show btw
>>
Bro writing fanfic about getting mechin lmao. Was maximum male models not enough or something?
>>
>>15844623
This
>>
>>15844616
>>15844636
It’s pretty wild how some grifter can make clickbait lies and his army of simps believe it no matter what like typical brainwashed cultists.
>>
I might believe it if there was a good alternative and not just the dead end that is AEW
>>
>Per Ibou
Based kek
>>
It’s crazy that the idea of “return on investment” is completely out the fucking window at this point. Tony would sign all of these people, and it would probably cost him around $20 million a year. And AEW would gain ZERO new viewers, and sell ZERO additional tickets as a result. Doesn’t matter though. It’s all exclusively about TV money now. Some Jews just look at the product and say “you have wrestlers that work for you, right? Ok we’ll take your word on it. I guess advertisers will pay to put their commercials on your show, here’s a billion dollars.”
>>
>>15844670
Tony is a nepotism baby. He hasn’t made a single dollar in his ever life. His internet existence in life is to burn through his daddy’s money buying up new toys he gets bored with in a week.
>>
>>15844670
They’re getting paid at least 170 million a year. Tony could hire any wrestler he wants at this point. He could pay you to eat your own shit out of a toilet bowl. You’d do it, too.
>>
>>15844695
You missed the entire point, retard. WWE is the same way.
>>
File: bayley new contract.jpg (454 KB, 1080x961)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
Uh huh.... Bayley signed a new 5 year deal with WWE in December
>>
>>15844695
>heh turner has infinite money
>>
bayley matches in other companies will be even worse KEK
>>
>>15844616
>AJ Styles
He wants to spend time with his family, not destroy his body by headbutting concrete on AEW. He will quit and only travel around for meet and greets.
>Good Brothers
charismalets, who cares
>Michin
literally who?
>Bayley
womeme, who cares
>Kevin Steen
WWE guy
>Shinsuke Nakamura
wants to take the WWE check doing safe bumps and retiring with loads of money.
>Kofi Kingston
lol
lmao
>>
>>15844616
Still begging for table scraps. AEW fans are pathetic.
>>
>>15844616
>big names
>Good Brothers
>Meat Chin
>big names
>>
>>15844616
Imagine wasting your time writing fake wrestling news reports on here on a nearly daily basis
>>
>>15844616
>Steen
Who?
>>
>>15844695
why pay an e-drone for what he already does for free
>>
>>15844616
Aj literally said he's retiring with WWE and working in training and scouting afterwards
>>
>>15844753
W3E DON'T HAVE WANT HER ANYWAY MOTHERFUCK
>>
>>15844616
>>AJ Styles
I thought AJ wasn't on tv because he was at his kids' sports. he is the only one on the list anyone cares about
>>Good Brothers
literally who?
>>Michin
she is decent but I don't care either way
>>Bayley
please take her and becko and chuck
>>Kevin Steen
literally who?
>>Shinsuke Nakamura
he is mega washed
>>Kofi Kingston
stupid stupid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.