[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: CM Punk.jpg (32 KB, 355x345)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
LMAO nobody gives a FUCK what Punky Punk has to say anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0qCBBBByOY
>>
>MY HECKIN' BRACELET
>DO YOU REMEMBER AJ LEE?
>I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU PEOPLE
>HEY I'M GONNA MAKE AN OBSCURE REFERENCE ABOUT AEW
>>
>anymore
no one never did
>>
>>15844850
That's just about the regular viewership for a clip of either guy in this "white hot" feud, and it's been that way for ages.
>>
>>15844850
>Edgy old Gen X Punk Rocker
>Give him a toy bracelet gimmick
>It completely ruins his style
>>
>>15844858
>crying about references
Wait until you learn about being the elite and its spinoff all elite wrestling
>>
>>15844850
who would’ve thought having multiple bullshit finishes / screw jobs against an obviously superior wrestler would tarnish one’s goodwill with the fans
>>
>>15844873
Speaking of BTE, remember the time Punk sent a C&D because Kenny had an energy drink that looked vaguely like a Pepsi bottle?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.17 MB, 1480x765)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
the punkster beat uncle howdy and zoey stark though
>>
I love how all heat for this feud died immediately when they started wrestling each other
>>
>>15844908
Sooner they get away from it the better. They had something special with it and beefed it big time.
>>
>>15844899
kek New Day are a bigger drawn than Semen Spunk
>>
>>15844858
It do finner be like that doe
>>
>>15844858
many people are saying this
>>
>>15844908
It's more that they promise that it's going to be a slaughter every time, and every time they do a really soft and safe match with gimmicks clearly meant to let Punk catch his breath. It's just a blatant farce where nothing matters in the ring or outside the ring, this is the second time Punk was sent rushing to the hospital and came back like it was just an inconvenience. The big bad strap match was sold as a Danish death duel between warriors tied to the wrist just to be completely no sold as "just touching four pegs". The bracelet was some manner of quantum device that bears emotional significance depending on the observer at the moment. And then there's Drew, who's an absolute savage on the mic and practically belongs to a species of Highlander warrior giants eating 5 second long pins, tapping out to Sharpshooters in irrational agonizing despair and helplessly eating finisher after finisher from a guy he can send to the hospital on a mere whim, except when it matters during a match. This whole feud is a garbled mess of contradictory contrivances with a Scotsman trolling his opponent in-between.
>>
>>15844850
This boring ass feud still going? Grim.
>>
>>15844899
and Finn/Rhea got triple his views lmao
>>
>>15844895
lol sounds like Punk hate watches BTE.
KWAB
>>
>>15844899
Beats gunther pete dunne sheamus and zoey yeah punk still a draw
>>
>>15845559
Wow, that's a sky-high bar to beat.
>>
>>15845559
He's middling. This happened in AEW too. Though if he was in a hot feud the numbers would perk right back up.
If I'm booking, I turn Woods heel and have him beat Kofi and then do Woods vs Punk. I think they'd cook.
>>
File: image.png (92 KB, 326x264)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>>15844850
I'm sure the AEW Dynamite highlights from 4 days ago have much higher views than a 20 hour WWE vid-ACK
>>
>>15844899
HOLY GRIM
PHIL CAN'T EVEN DRAW YOUTUBE VIEWS, WHICH COST NOTHING
>>
>>15844899
Based Sneed
>>
>>15845596
kek
>>
PDS claims yet another victim. How tragic
>>
File: bronson sneed.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>15845769
Gedo tied him to a chair and made him watch a ton of Vader in Japan matches.
Best thing that ever happened to the man outside of maybe his wedding day.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.