[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GXs0iimWcAEjVwz.jpg (174 KB, 720x1281)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Wow Shota
>>
>>15845345
And now he's cumming inside Miyu Amasaki so who really won in the end?
>>
There is like zero credible information that leaks from NJPW and puro feds

Yet, SOMEHOW, there are people like this faggot in the OP who listen to guys like "Keeping It Strong Style Podcast" and that other Dark Purowresu Fusion guy that just got outed as a pedo and deleted his X account, and they will just believe any """rumor""" that these guys say and propagate it like it's true.

They don't question it at all. Never once have they considered that no one knows fucking anything and that the language barrier, the distance, and the different media cultures will pretty much never allow any pushback against their bullshit.
I swear, I find people like this among the most pathetic of all wrestling fans. They want to watch Jap wrestling but they also want to bring all of the dirtsheet bullshit from American wrestling with them, and when they see there is a void and information almost never leaks, they decide to just make shit up without consequence.
>>
>>15845413
And I am a good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.