[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Rikishi1-1.jpg (38 KB, 624x388)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Rikishi: I have nothing but respect for the McMahons and when I say McMahons, I say all of them. What’s happening with him (Vince McMahon) now as far as with the Netflix, I’ll make a decision when that comes out. But for now, I always believe in people having a second chance in life. There’s nobody in this arena or up here that were perfect. We’re never perfect. It’s not made like that in this world for us. There’s always speed bumps for us to be able to learn from one another. Each one, teach one, and so at the end of the day, like Mick, I would like to keep my happy memories of the McMahons, what they have done. They’ve really taken wrestling to another level. It’s a reason why we’re all here, reason why you guys are listening to our stories and they also have really, really taken care of a lot of professional wrestlers, their families, their kids. So, let’s think how far this man has reached out to everyone to be able to give them the lifestyle that, possibly, some of us could never achieve, and so, I wanna thank them. I wanna thank you fans especially, because without you coming to watch us, there is no us. What value do we have? So we thank you for helping us take care of our family, helping us do what we love and know that the respect is given back to you
>>
https://youtu.be/IiHyxrLIaSk?si=ylM3TrPKDt9z3CjD
>>
>>15845776
Just one continuous constant orgasm and just before U pass out those big black dicks squirt their loads of cum inside U !
>>
>>15845776
Rapist defender.
>>
>>15845794
vince was ugly and probably resented women by the time he became rich and powerful, and then spent all of his personal time humiliating the most beautiful and snobby cunts he could ensnare through sexual acts with animals, niggers, and his own poop

4chins has nothing on vince when it comes to woman-hating
>>
>>15845776
Reminder of that time Rikishi poster broke gimmick because he was mad that people were accusing him of being Wolfie.
>>
>>15846271
even the best workers slip sometimes, just part of the business
>>
>>15845776
Where's the lie ?
>>
>>15846284
It was worse than a slip up. He was in the thread pretending to be a random anon and talking about himself in the third person. When someone pointed it out he immediately stopped replying and left the thread.

That's KWABOTY material right there. Won't win it for you but it gets you on the ballot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.