[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0002.jpg (65 KB, 1191x670)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
WWE is the best
>>
>>15847610
Best at making me want to change the channel maybe
>>
it’s not even good it’s just that AEW is so bad that it makes it look better than it actually is
>>
>>15847610
at sucking dick
>>
>>15848104
Seriously, imagine actually enjoying this braindead shit and trying to justify it because you think the competition is somehow worse
e-drones are literally shoot retarded
>>
>>15848120
>because you think the competition is somehow worse
and they wouldn't be thinking wrong on that note
>>
>>15847610
at being shit...KWAPC
>>
>>15848220
Enjoying something just because you hate the competition is fucking retarded.
There's plenty of other shit to watch on television.
>>
Many are saying this
>>
>>15847610
This upset them.
>>
>>15847610
Yes, but the bar is super low...think a midget doing limbo.
>>
>>15847610
for me to poop on
>>
>>15848260
you can say that all you want but you complain about people enjoying something at all and whine that it's slop or low iq or some other reason that's supposed to guilt them out of enjoying it and then you wonder why anyone would throw shade at your emo jesus turn-water-into-whine attitude like your bitch cracker ass doesn't need to have his head dunked into water for 12 minutes to test if you can hold your breath for that long so hopefully you have your scuba cert
>>
>>15848416
holy seethe
>>
>>15848448
it's been baptized by jesus himself
not the emo one that you are but the one that actually matters to life
>>
>>15847610
Lana is de best! Lana is number one!
>>
>>15848260
What a retarded argument, if I want to watch professional wrestling specifically the E currently offers the best of it
>>
>>15848260
But I enjoyed it more before aew existed.
>>
>>15850140
>the E currently offers the best of it
Wrestling is subjective. I'm glad you and many others enjoy what the E has to offer (I'm personally not a hater) but I wouldn't consider it "the best of it" for my tastes.
The point was that liking it *because* you hate another company is dumb. But if you like it for what it is, that's fine.
>>
>>15850214
Wwe is objectively better
>>
>>15850242
By what objective metric?
>>
>>15847610
I freakin’ LOVE WWE
>>
based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.