[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: punk_ii.jpg (135 KB, 1200x900)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Why can't AEW fans move on from him?
>>
Because he was AEWs only chance at relevance.
>>
>AEW fans
the same fans that marked out when pepsimark phil was in aew?
>>
>>15847958
Literally no one:
e-fags: "Why can't you guys move on from Punk"
>>
>>15847958
Why can't he move on from AEW?
>>
why can't edrones stop spamming threads about him
>>
>>15847958
They're the same fags who were making punk threads for years after he left WWE. PDS is a hell of a thing
>>
>>15847958
>>15847965
>>15847967
And yet somehow AEW fans never talk about him and it's always retarded pigs like yourselves who keep posting threads about it. Hmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>15848005
If you're going to tell a lie, at least use big boy letters so you seem like you're trying.
>>
>>15847985
you post a dozen threads whining about a fucking bracelet, get a grip you dork
>>
>>15848005
>It was a fight and Punk won it and he wasn't being a pussy throwing a sucker punch and hiding behind an old man and his dog at all

Talk about PDS rofl. Slopbrain is real.
>>
>>15848012
>a dozen threads whining

That would make him a stupid pig like you and he's not. Look at all the Phil threads right now oinker.
>>
>>15848020
Thanks for confirming my suspicions you faggot
>>
Tony can't let Punk go
He was the toy that got away
He was the toy that he most wanted to play with, he founded AEW in hopes of getting to play with the CM Punk toy
>>
>>15848018
Maybe on Planet Retard, but in the real world he cried like a bitch and screamed at them to get out and afterwards he and Kenny had a short chat
>>
>>15847958
AEW fans literally never talk about him. Meanwhile, Phil Michaels was in the ring with women half his age again Woooooo~ and certain members of this board had to go and post 20 threads about it again.
>>
>>15848036
>AEW fans literally never talk about him
So you're not an AEW fan?
>>
I guarantee you pathetic pigs post these threads over and over again just so they have somebody to talk to roflmao
>>
PDS = Pigs Doing Spam
>>
Broke their collective hearts. The same people that hate him now echoed everything he said about WWE. When he shat on AEW being a clown-show, and realized maybe WWE wasn't so bad after-all it mind fucked them.
>>
>>15848070
thread
>>
>>15848061
Phil Doing Stupidinternetshit
>>
>>15847958
Making fun of this shitter doesnt mean we want him back, dummy
>>
>>15847958
He was one of the top smark darlings ~13 years ago. HEEMing the Elite and shitting on Tony is the ultimate betrayal to the fans who used to mark for him so now they act like bitter exes.
>>
>>15848119
Punk making fun of the young bucks really broke you rovert
>>
>>15847958
The Elite ran him out of the company out of pure malicious jealousy and the fanbase will never forgive the company for not telling the Elite to eat shit and die/keep Punk instead.

Nothing short of a Flair in 1993 return will save AEW at this point.
>>
>>15847958
Phil raped them and they liked it so they want to be raped again. A Kevin Nash situation
>>
>>15847978
Neither AEW nor Punk can move on from each other. They're like lovers who had a venomous fight who can't shut up about all the bad things about one another while secretly crying and masturbating every night to the one picture they didn't throw in the trash.
>>
File: GXssbzyaIAAxoh8.jfif.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1213)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>15847958
>Why can't AEW fans move on from him?
>>
Cody, Jericho and Mox did bigger things for AEW than Punk.
>>
>>15847958
Phil's a fuckin' loser and you spend more than 20 seconds researching his biggest fans/defenders and you see they are too. Ironically, most of them are burnouts, especially the ones in Chicago poppin pills and drinking that crappy beer like it's water.
>>
>>15847958
i bought an aew streaming account when punk was on the show.
i deleted my account when punk left the show.
they have danielson and some great wrestlers but most of it is shit, same boat as wwe, not worth paying for
>>
>>15847958
Its really sad.
>>
>>15847967
FPBP
>>
>>15848006
AEW's owner can't stop thinking about him lol.
>>
>>15847958

AEW Fumbled Cody. Phil hasn't been relevant since WWE fumbled the Summer of Punk
>>
It really is sad isn’t it
>>
Because AEW went to new lows in attendance, viewership, and momentum shortly after this
>>
>>15852826
By shortly do you mean half a year later?
>>
>>15847958
Raped
>>
>>15847958
Gaped
>>
>>15847958
Phil likes his troons with penises and all of the AEWtist troons are dickless.
>>
is that a shit stain on the back of his trunks?
>>
It’s incredibly easy to try and blame Punk for AEW self imploding because Punk was the straw that broke the camel’s back but this shit and all the issues that followed was coming eventually.
>>
I've watched wrestling with the same 4 friends since 2017

only one guy like Punk, the rest of us hated him for his entire AEW run
of course the guy who liked him turned on him and pretended he had always hated him but the rest of us genuinely did not care for his "happy to be here" promos.
>>
>>15847958
Canary in the coal mine

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.