[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims.
>>
What's wrong with her face?
>>
>>15849489
She's american
>>
>>15849489
She hit the warped wall.
>>
wheres the kevin nash thread?
>>
>>15849485
she doesnt have a sword you retart
>>
>>15849492
Oh, that explains it.
>>
File: KarenFukuhara.jpg (84 KB, 664x530)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Thank God for Asian women.
>>
>>15849485
her chin is so sharp and it weirds me out, but she is a cute girl and seems like she would have been a great mom. she's 34 now. it's crazy she decided to throw away her childbearing years on being in a women's midcard tag team that no one cares about. it's not like she even wanted to be a wrestler, they got her from american ninja warrior.
when she retires, no one will care.
>>
>>15849485
That's a man.
>>
>>15850449
>she's 34 now
Isn't she a little old to have a raver girl slut gimmick?
>>
>>15850449
I hope you understand you've detached from object reality by taking cues from the casual misogyny here. Modern medical science makes advanced pregnancies going into one's 40s completely viable. She's been an impressive athlete in multiple televised media, where she stays in shape and makes good money. Genuinely take stock of yourself and ask what superior position you stand in to make such judgement calls and act so smarmy. Statistically you're unattractive and maladjusted, so I understand projecting your insecurities onto others, but your time and effort would be better spent just improving yourself so you can actually have room to talk in the first place.
>>
>>15850562
hi reddo
>>
>>15850454
this gets thrown around a lot, but I genuinely believe it in this case
>>
>>15850562
>Modern medical science makes advanced pregnancies going into one's 40s completely viable
It does not. There's a reason why any pregnant woman 35 years or older is considered to have a geriatric pregnancy.
>>
>>15850562
lol. if it's their first kid, almost no women are having an non-retard kid after 40. medic boy faggot. take your feminist book learning and shove it up your fat ass.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.