[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Vince McMahon laugh.jpg (49 KB, 713x486)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>My husband has 6 inch ... scar on his face that really turns me off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvq83wGB04w
>>
File: 1720934109927201.jpg (473 KB, 960x1024)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
>>15850892
Vince was experiencing secondhand cuckolding here as his own "scar" is an inch shorter than that. This phone call likely instilled within Vince insecurities and he responded by defecating on hired prostitutes and watching African American gentlemen enjoy coitus with white women.

I'd wager Linda wrote that letter in a round-about, albeit complicated, scheme to get Vince to let her ride as much Glorious Black Rod as she could handle. Kwaboty.
>>
>>15851071
Rampage has just been cancelled, Tony has secured KWABOTY 2024.
>>
>>15851118
What does that have to do with Vince enjoying the carnal destruction of Aryan women at the hands of a trio of black gentlemen?
>>
>>15851071
>hey thats good shit, pal
>>
>>15850892
I bet he got pissed afterwards that he couldn't control his laughter
>>
>>15850892
A six inch penis was considered minuscule forty years ago. What happened?
>>
>>15852324
That's probably the only genuine laugh of Vince recorded, usually it's the "HAHAHA!" forced laugh he'd do on commentary.
>>
>>15850892
kek I'm loving Vinnie here

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.