[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Kazuchika Okada
Konosuke Takeshita
Kyle O'Reilly
Ricochet
Kyle Fletcher
Beast Mortos
Juice Robinson
Bryan Keith
Pac
Rodrick Strong
>>
>>15850950
kek nobody cares
>>
Nah Im good bro.
>>
>>15850950
All of that for an insignificant title
>>
File: 1695257566143592.jpg (58 KB, 625x657)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>15850950
E-God board ya bitchola. We don't discuss that faggot shit here.
>>
>>15850950
They are likely using the same championships from last year so
>Okada
>Briscoe
>Kidd
Should be guaranteed if they are still champs at that time

The other 9 I’m guessing are
>Danielson
Last chance to do a G1 like thing in his career. And do it as champion. Also makes the tournament “bigger”
>Takeshita
Because of his showing in the G1
>Orange
comedy entry. Has been pushed as one of the best in ring talents in the world the last year or deserving to be among them
>Nick Wayne
Someone is getting the “young boy” spot and Christian gets to be an asshole through the tournament through him
>Killswitch
Someone has to be the “monster” and this means even more Christian
>Pac
BCC presence. I feel like it’s being shifted to make him the “leader” as ‘Mox and Claudio are looking more and more alike and like a tag team.
>Juice
Doing the thing in place of Jay
>Hechicero
CMLL presence
>Mortos
CMLL presence
>>
>>15850950
Throw Zack Saber in there
>>
nobody watches this shit or cares about it big dawg
>>
>>15850950
no one cares
lose weight
>>
>>15851360
>Mortos
>CMLL
AEW fans are so fake
>>
i don't watch this tranny slop sorry
>>
>>15851360
>Mortos, CMLL
bet you wish you can delete this post eh loser
this is the problem with you aew sissies you don't actually watch other wrestling, you just straight up go to google their names instead and jot down whatever promotion you see and act like you've been watching for years
off yourself tranny
>>
Last one was based but they should do it every 2 years instead. I don't think Tony will do that though unfortunately.
>>
>>15851906
>>15851920
I don’t watch lucha at all I don’t care where they are from but they are clearly going to be in it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.