[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ryback.jpg (53 KB, 960x540)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>The final detail regarding AEW's new 5-year extension on WBD networks has been the signing of Ryback. CEO David Zaslav is said to be a huge fan of "The Big Guy", and would like to see him return to the ring for one more run. Tony has reportedly been reluctant to sign Ryback, due to some backstage seeing him as a bad fit for the company, as well as his controversial political views. Nonetheless, WBD remains adamant on the matter. We'll just have to wait and see if The Big Guy shows up on AEW programming in the future.
>>
Fuck off Rybitch we don't want your lazy ass we want Chase.
>>
File: download (23).jpg (11 KB, 210x240)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>15851281
I choose to believe this because it amuses me.
>>
>>15851281
Would love to see The Big Guy back myself as well
>>
>>15851281
Big if true
>>
>>15851281
When will the bidding war for ryback end?

I know he's probably the richest wrestler of the 21st century but there must be some figure that could bring him back

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.