[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tna.jpg (52 KB, 739x415)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Dave Meltzer on the positive impact of WWE/TNA working relationship: "The WWE stuff with TNA has definitely helped them on pay-per-view. Their PPV number was way up on the last PPV. Their live attendance the last couple shows, they used to get 500-800 on these PPVs now they're 2,000 selling out."
>>
>>15851505
Nnnoooooooooo
>>
File: 1726528409344578.jpg (163 KB, 1080x472)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>15851505
sadly their ratings are shit
an extra 500 tickets now and then is nice though
>>
whoa whoa whoa trevor is online so this is an aew board, unfortunately
please find a time when he is not online (good luck)
>>
>>15851515
i don't even know which channel has tna these days, is it axs? fucking dire
>>
>>15851515
>>15851572
They've started simulcasting Impact behind TNA+'s paywall at the same time as the AXS broadcast. Its probably cutting into the rating
>>
>>15851592
havent they been doing that for years?
>>
>>15851612
nah it used to be on a delay but now it airs live. its basically what twitch used to be
>>
That's good for them I guess but as a long term TNA fan I've got to say my interest is at an ATL. I've sat through some bad TNA wrestling but now it's just boring and I don't want to see NXT jobbers on my cozy wrestling show. Maybe I'll check it out again when WWE get the guys they want and cool the partnership but idk no one there is really over with me anymore
>>
>>15851683
I don't see that making a big difference. I used to watch on Twitch and their numbers weren't that big
>>
>>15851740
difference between twitch and tna+ is TNA is collecting 100% of the money with tna+
>>
>>15851989
I don't see the live service generating that many new subs when there are already the specials and delayed Impacts
>>
>>15851515
Ratings are a work you dumb mark
>>
>>15851592
that adds like 5k people at best

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.