[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: val.png (575 KB, 806x720)
575 KB
575 KB PNG
Former WWE star Val Venis is stirring controversy once again, this time setting his sights on Triple H and The Rock following shocking allegations involving rap mogul Diddy.

Diddy was arrested by federal agents on Monday, facing charges of racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking, and transportation to engage in prostitution.

The situation took another turn when rumors surfaced on social media, alleging that Vince McMahon, Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, and The Rock were attendees at infamous parties hosted by Diddy, which have now become the subject of much speculation. Venis chimed in on Twitter, offering his opinion on these claims while taking direct shots at both Triple H and The Rock.

Venis expressed no surprise at The Rock’s alleged involvement, claiming the Hollywood star “sold his soul years ago.” However, he did admit to being somewhat surprised about Vince, Triple H, and Stephanie. Despite this, Venis added that power and wealth without a moral foundation can corrupt anyone, before sharply criticizing Triple H as power-hungry and willing to discard people once they’re no longer useful, citing Chyna as an example.

>The Rock is not a suprise to me considering he sold his soul years ago. While Vince, Paul and Stephanie should not be a suprise, I am actually surprised. But then again, power and wealth without God corrupts humans to their very core. Make no mistake about it. HHH was never one of the “boys.” He was and is a power and position hungry wanker. He elevates those who worship him and will dump and crush anyone he is finished with. IE: Chyna.

Val Venis didn’t stop at Triple H and The Rock—he also accused John Cena of betraying the innocent, though he didn’t go into detail on that claim. Known for his outspoken and often controversial opinions, Venis continues to stir the pot in the wrestling world with his provocative takes.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2024/09/18/val-venis-not-surprised-by-power-hungry-triple-h-allegedly-attending-diddys-parties/
>>
thanks for sharing
>>
>>15851627
what did Chyna know?
>>
this guy hasnt been relevant for like what 25 years?
>>
File: triple h boys.png (20 KB, 548x235)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>15851638
thats asking the real questions
>>
What is this new chud move where they accuse their enemies of being pedos and rapists and when you ask for proof they say some vague shit about selling souls and worshipping satan? They really think the schizoid fundie pivot is the path forward?
>>
world weinstein epstein
>>
>>15851671
I always read this in her nasal roid voice.
>>
based big valbowsky
>>
>>15851627
Subhojeet FTW
>>
Hello, ladies.....
>>
File: image-15.jpg (64 KB, 599x446)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Another piece of the puzzle from a WWE legend...
>>
>>15851627
oh, you mean the pro trans guy? i don't give a shit lol.
>>
>>15853323
He dont miss
>>
>>15852486
top lel
>>
>>15851627
Triple H looked guilty as fuck answering the questions about Vince. Said he didn't read any of the lawsuits and just mumbled about their PPV success.
>>
>>15851627
the big valbowski dropping some truth bombs
>>
File: this-joker.gif (144 KB, 220x136)
144 KB
144 KB GIF
>>15852486
>>
what did Paul know and when did he know it
>>
File: DlsSpTzV4AAAvVL.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>15851627
OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS
>4. Vince
he will undoubtedly catch flak for this because he's already in the media's crosshairs. the moment Ari and TKO didn't need him, the media just sicced on him and this is more fuel on the fire. it's what Vince gets for dealing with the devil.
>3. HHH
that way he's just allowed by the media to be distanced from all the Vince stuff (as in, they don't shine a spotlight on it at all) makes me feel like he's strangely protected, so i think he'll be fine here too.
>2. Steph
woman privilege + i think her name is not clickworthy enough for the media to pounce on her like they'll be doing with vince.
>1.The Rock
hahahaha no way in hell will Hollywood let their big sexy mystery meat himbo get in trouble. Dwayne's got a lot of experience with greasing the right rods; ask Pat Patterson.
>>
>>15854042
Dwayne has a lot of friends in the political elite too.
>>
Grim
>>
>>15851627
Why is this supposed "libertarian" moralfagging?
I hate attention seeking contrarian boomers so much it's unreal.
>>
I want to sell muy soul for billions too... cmon Satan... Why you keep rejecting me?
>>
>>15851638
Let's not talk about the little boys, Paul
>>
I want to sell my soul for billions too... cmon Satan... Why you keep rejecting me?
>>
Imagine if Diddy of all people took WWE down
>>
>>15851627
Where is the lie, exactly?
>>
>>15851627
Why would metalhead hhh go to that nikker shit?
>>
>>15854042
If Trump wins then Vince will be okay.
>>
>>15855245
many are sayin this
>>
>>15851671
I've always thought this is about Hunter having a small peener.
>>
File: B8O12PXIUAAQz90.jpg (101 KB, 1037x778)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>15857140
nah it's about him being a pedophile actually
>>
>>15854013
All of it, when he took that special treatment to heal his quad and miraculously return from a career-ending injury to start the Reign of Terror.
>>
>>15854042
Emmanuel was at the parties too, relax brother.
There's not a lot of people in Hollywood and TV who didn't go to those parties at least once.
>>
It doesn't exactly take huge insider knowledge or a master detective to figure out that Paul Levesque is power hungry. The only real reason for anyone to like him more than Vince is that he's not senile and thus his wrestling shows are not as shitty (although also not as funny when they're shitty)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.