[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>15852351
Why is sports medicine doctor in quotes? That's what he is
>>
>>15852351
>no difference between potassium and sodium
Pretty sure if I eat a shit ton of bananas it's not going to my blood pressure skyrocket. Wrestlers are fucking dumb man
>>
why didn't he just refute the idiot?
he could still just tweet and @ him or whatever
suspect
>>
>>15852365
To be condescending and dismissive to the actual authority on the subject the guy who he's arguing with has
>>
>>15852373
You don't need to @ someone you're quote tweeting kek. It's already tied to their post. They'll already get the notification. It'd just be redundant. What's suspect is turning off the replies so people won't see anything refuting it immediately and have to go into the quote replies in order to
>>
Do ameritards really buy this shit and send their kids to school with a few crackers and cheese lmao
>>
>>15852351
Logan Pauletty and wwetty btfo...KWAPC
>>
>>15852351
Logan is right
>>
is logan gonna buy more ad space on the mat for this new endeavor?
>>
>>15852518
Just because they both are one thing doesn't mean they don't have any differences between them
>>
>>15852388
Logan has had replies turned off on all his tweets for years
>>
>>15852388
why can't he just prove him wrong, then? just tweet what's right
>>
Logan lied, gamers died.
>>
>>15852833
Maybe he has? I don't know. I don't follow either of these people or read all of their posts. Only going off what I see posted there man
>>15852819
Didn't know this but not particularly surprised kek
>>
>>15852366
potassium OD can make your heart explode
>>
Has anyone here actually tried Prime or is just broccoli haired Xoomers that consume this chemical cocktail?
>>
>>15852965
this is a useless post you posted
maybe just don't next time
>>
File: dmd doctor chud.jpg (8 KB, 223x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>15852351
> MD

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.