[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

*is on every fucking wrestling podcast*
>>
I like him. He has a soft voice and isn’t as intrusive as Conman Conrad or TGBL
>>
>>15853426
he is british conrad except he can only get mid carders for his podcasts
>>
File: file.png (269 KB, 382x684)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>15853426
At least he's not a mark for himself and thinks he's import like The Jew Brian Laststein
>>
How do these geeks weasel their way into wrestling podcast spots? No one knows them then they're suddenly working with every up and coming podcaster
>>
>>15853426
i don't know who that is cus i don't listen to wrestling podcasts
>>
>>15853426
He’s a draw brother
>>
>>15853466
wrestlers are stupid and easily manipulated when you offer them money
>>
>>15853556
Very true. I’ve offered some small indie chicks on OF low amounts of money for some of my weird kinks and they do it no problem. I could probably end their careers if i released it to the public if they ever hit mainstream like wwe
>>
>>15853571
who and/or what? don't worry, we can all just assume you're lying anyway if you're scared
>>
>listening to smark podcasts
>>
>>15853571
calm down p diddy
>>
>>15853455
..you hate-watched again, didn’t you?
>>
>>15853426
I hate bongs but I like this guy for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on why, just doesn't seem like he's a turbofaggot like all the other ones.
>>
>Exploits boomer wrestlers clueless with technology to get himself over
>>
he is the vince of wrestling podcasts
>>
>>15853426
He's alright but he has a tendency to read a quote or an excerpt from an article that's too long so you just hear him talking for like a minute as he rushes through 3 paragraphs of shit that could have been summarized. His clickbait thumbnails and titles are annoying too.
>>
File: dutch.png (338 KB, 751x205)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
So when is he dropping Dutch? He's already leaning more and more towards Stevie because Stevie is more clued in with modern day wrestling. Most of the Dutch stuff is the host just explaining to Dutch who people are and whats going on and whether its good or bad. Its pretty cleary Dutch doesn't care, like most of the boomer podcasters. Why would you wanna listen to someones opinion on stuff they know nothing about and just got told by someone else 5 seconds prior?
>>
>>15854707
Eh, it's better than them rotting away in care homes losing their minds. His podcasts with the older guys are pretty cozy imo
>>
if you know who this is you should unironically consider having sex
>>
>>15853466
A lot of wrestlers, particularly older ones, aren't technologically smart. However they know they should try doing one of these podcasts because its a good source of money and all their buddies are doing one. So they get a fan to do it, or someone one of their buddies recommend.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.