[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Paul-London-Career.png (1.04 MB, 1100x617)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
any thoughts on Paul London?
>>
File: matt.jpg (7 KB, 320x180)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>15853486
you ok matt? https://youtube.com/watch?v=IjWbw3G9coI&pp=ygUWcGF1bCBsb25kb24gbWF0dCBoYXJkeQ%3D%3D
>>
>>15853486
bottom right is the highlight of his WWE career, says everything lol. He's based tho
>>
>>15853486
Paul London
>Legit chill
>isn’t a company mark
>Stands by what he says
>Doesn’t buckle under threats of cancellation
>Wrestles whenever he wants to, wherever he wants to
>Draws views for his friend’s podcast
Brian Kendretty
>Fake chill
>Is a company mark
>Backtracks whenever he’s called out
>Had to beg Shitshispants not to cancel him, he still did anyway
>Can’t wrestle at AEW anymore, had to crawl back to working backstage at WWE
>Can’t draw a dime by himself
>>
File: finner hardy.jpg (119 KB, 492x489)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>15853519
kek came in here to post that
pops me every time
>>
>>15853486
i think i was gay for him as a youngster
>>
>>15853605
is brian even working in WWE anymore? last i saw he was doing xpw shows lol
>>
>>15853486
Paul London is based as hell.
>>
>>15853486
Liked his story about working at a movie theater when he was a teen and reprograming the garbage can top swear at people when you put garbage in it
and you know he put horrid shit into it that was way funnier then he's telling but he wont say it
>>
He’s pretty funny on Rene Dupree’s podcast but comes across as kind of a judgmental prick. He rarely has anything nice to say about seemingly anyone he’s ever met.
>>
>>15853486
He could’ve saved Ashley
>>
>>15853486
follows me on IG
that's my guy
>>
>>15853486
He's awesome and was always the Michaels of London and Kendrick. Also ahead of his time, he could've been a big star coming up today
>>
>>15853486
He was a wrestler, and all that was it.
>>
>>15853486

His burials of Bubba always pop me.
>>
File: IMG_3318.jpg (987 KB, 787x1285)
987 KB
987 KB JPG
>>15853486
Del Piero core is over with me, brother.
>>
I cant respect him because he knows the holocaust is fake too but didnt back up his boy Brian Kendrick. Fuck Paul London long live The Brian Kendrick
>>
>>15855587
In fairness to him they weren't boys anymore at the time, they fell out after Brian had some schizo outburst to him at an indie show and I don't think have ever patched things up since
>>
>>15853486
Shame he ruined his wwe career by laughing. He probably wouldn’t have lasted much longer to be fair. I don’t think they would of pushed him as a singles star.
>>
Quite literally one of the wrestlers of all time
>>
>>15855636
>Shame he ruined his wwe career by laughing
Nigger, he was on the payroll for an entire year still following that. Stop pushing this narrative. Paul himself is annoyed the people keep bringing that shit up.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.