[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: KWAB.png (40 KB, 882x272)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
How much of that new deal for AEW is going to this senile KWAB?
>>
>>15853937
hows your sex life?
>>
>>15853958
It’s fantastic. Anyways, is Dave on Tony’s payroll?
>>
>>15853937
Who is mad? Why is mad over people being mad? Who gives a fuck about anything he is saying? This dude is washed. Get off Twitter, old nigga.
>>
>>15853937
about tree fiddy
>>
>>15853937
I don't have cable, so I will ask the question of others: is Smackdown listed in the program guide with or without the overrun?

The complaint for Dynamite is that it's listed without one. So the program is listed from 8:00 to 10:00 but keeps going until 10:08. If Smackdown is listed as 8:00 to 10:05, and ends at 10:05, that's not a problem.
>>
Wasn't this a cope from Dave months back saying DVR recordings cut off the end of Dynamite?
>>
File: smackusa.jpg (42 KB, 1147x304)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>15855278
7-9pm
>>
>>15855484
That was stupid then and it's stupid now. It's trivial to set a DVR for an overrun. In fact, most defalt to recording at least a brief overrun. In any case, any DVR I've ever used had "begin recording X minutes before" and "stop recording Y minutes after" settings that can be adjusted to suit needs. Sports broadcasts overrun their timeslots all the time and it's not an issue.
>>
>>15853937
Knowing Tony Kwab poor money management, about 7 zeroes
>>
>>15853958
hpws your legs?
>>
>>15857693
get a life bitchtits
>>
Is it still an overrun if it happens every week?
>>
>>15853958
your Legs Got Cancelled
>>
>>15855597
8-10 you central piece of trash
>>
>>15857717
Pretty sure this is partly the point he's making. The same way in my head that Raw ends at 11:05 because of how long it had that regular weekly overrun, I couldn't tell you the last time Dynamite ended at 10pm on the dot. So if there are people upset about that this week all of a sudden it's definitely a weird hill to die on to begin with and only kind of outs them as wanting to complain about something considering it's not even anything remotely new
>>
>>15853937
Dave scores again, stupid pigs
>>
>>15857774
But isn't the problem not having an overrun once in a while - shit happens - but overrunning *every* single week, which indicates poor management as it suggests that the wrestlers are taking liberties with the time they have been allocated for sections without any repercussions? (or SLOPPY SHOP)
The other point is if you're actually running to 11:05 every week, just admit it and put it in the tv guide.
>>
if AEW gets a new deal and channel does that mean big dimes sheldon wont be the lead in?
>>
File: wwe51s5018.png (424 KB, 1080x1077)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>15853937
Dave still having trouble with the concept that an AEW overrun is worthless? What a fucking senile moron!

There's nothing worth over running to begin with in AEW so why would Tony pay for showing something that's worthless - it doesn't matter if the match is half way through, Tony giving a live promo, or if there is a picture of Taz's shit streaks in a toilet bowl being shown or a live Jericho colonoscopy happening - all these are equally worthless to the network, the advertisers and ultimately even to AEW itself as they don't bring in viewers or even retain a big enough margin of what they start the show with.

Just finish the fucking show to a blackout cut and stop worrying what or why the other company is doing shit that actually brings them money and gets them a milly.
>>
>>15858080
>but overrunning *every* single week, which indicates poor management as it suggests that the wrestlers are taking liberties with the time
Or that they just have an allotted overrun and are using it? What a weird thing to try and warp into an issue. It's not that the show is running longer than they mean to. It's that they know they have the time to use and are using it. Are we forgetting where USA cut off before the Liv and Dom kiss because they ran so long? That's a case of them not managing time well. If it was an issue TBS would be cutting to the next show before they had a chance to properly end the show
>just admit it
Lmfao as if they're guilty of the crime of TBS giving them a few extra minutes of air time. I'm not entirely sure you understand what the premise of an overrun even is at this point
>>
>>15853958
So-so it could be better.
>>
>>15853958
Just ended things with my girlfriend. It was the most amicable breakup of my life. We just couldn’t make long distance work, despite trying really hard. I doubt I will meet anyone new before I turn 30.
>>
>>15859451
WWE has been known to overrun, especially on big shows. This has been the case for over 20 years. It isn't every week, however. AEW always has overrun, and even goes over on taped shows. At random they go over 8 minutes. Big Bang ends one minute late every week to boost the numbers. AEW planned to go over every week so should have initially just been scheduled as such, but it's not a huge deal. After the first few weeks people shoukd have caught on, but you could make the same argument that AEW and WBD should also have thought ahead more.
>>
>>15859497
>AEW planned to go over every week so should have initially just been scheduled as such
No argument here at all. If anything I agree. Especially as far as tv listings go because I'm sure part of the reason why their ratings always tank during the overrun is because dvrs and shit never catch that unless people manually set it to. I still don't really get why all of this is suddenly now some big talking point though considering it's been that way every week for what feels like the majority of 2024. You said yourself, after the first few weeks people should have caught on. Those first few weeks were months and months ago. So why now?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.