[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: D7qaWKtX4AELD8a.jpg (60 KB, 750x1011)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
If the Hulkster is racist. Why was he partying with black women alongside the late Bam Margera? (RIP Bam)
>>
Bam Margera died? No sticky??
>>
only wypo calling the dimester racist
>>
is earth rocking just saying the word here brother?
>>
>>15854249
He is literally on tape saying he's a racist
>>
He hung out with Mr. T and Dennis Rodman, Harlem Heat thanked Hogan for being the "one person who stuck his neck out for them" in their hall of fame speech. Honestly I think Hogan was fucked up on drugs or something and tried to do a Chris Rock black people vs n's deal. Whenever he's talked about what happened even he acts like he doesn't know what he said.
>>
>>15854490
Yeah ages ago from drunk driving.
>>
>>15854249
RIP Bam
he was so young
>>
File: 1673356549341.jpg (169 KB, 778x714)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>15854249
Black Woman love the Hulkster
>>
File: 1707362670792138.jpg (176 KB, 1024x1024)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
If hogan was racist why did he treat his slaves so well?
>>
If you had told me Bam would somehow end up more fucked up than Steve-O years ago I would have said you were full of shit and trying to work the marks
>>
Seriously Steve-O shouldn't be alive, I've seen his docs where he just has thousands of dollars of empty nitrous around him, he's seizing up and talking to ghosts in an apartment complex where all his neighbors hated him. Growing up I thought they were just "wild and crazy" guys, but it all makes sense now that most of them were FUBAR'd on one thing or another doesn't it?
>>
>>15854540
That's not true. He specifically said there's plenty of black people he wouldn't mind dating his daughter. For the average guy born in '53, that's as progressive as it gets.
>>
>>15855927
Well you even see it the newer Jackass projects they do. After Steve-O sobered up and they didn't all get fucked up on set anymore, you start to see the genuine fear in their eyes.
>>
>>15855908
Na, Bam was destined to be more f***ed up than the rest.

>youngest
>most successful
>had more fun than any man alive in history in his early 20's

No way he wouldnt return to chasing the good times w/drugs and alcohol. Any man would do the same
>>
>>15855949
Nah I do, it made sense once I became their age; no way was I gonna get shitfaced and roll down a fucking rocky hill in a buggy or whatever shit they were doing. By that point most people have had one or a few enough scares to wake up to mortality. Those dudes were all fucked up it seemed for the most part except maybe Johnny Knoxville, he always seemed to be scheming around like a jew.
>>
File: 8788556.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>15855979
Remember when he fell into some weird gay crush with that euro trash buttrocker and he adopted his album cover art as his official symbol? What happened there.
>>
>>15855880
Well they do seem happy
>>
The chudster is irrelevant to most people now, only trump tards still value his opinion.
>>
>>15856037
>free housing
>free food
>get to go out with the lads
>sing songs all day
pretty wholesome if I'm being honest
>>
File: 1625149634282.jpg (50 KB, 421x449)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>15856076
Which there are 10s of millions of so seems like he's relevant if you have that many of them
>>
File: 1720396542309150.gif (2.11 MB, 200x150)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
>>15856079
Yea the Patriot has a good scene like that I don't care if it's shitty movie stuff, the British show up and are like if you fight for us we will grant you your freedom and the one nigga is right away like
>SIR WE WORK THIS LAND AS FREE MEN
and then the British guy just royalties all over him
>>
>>15856076
If he cut a promo at the dnc for kamala ud b sucking his cock rn brother. U have to see past politics and love your fellow man. U don't even listen to the hulkster do you!?
>>
>>15854249
All the racists I know are cooler with black people than any so called 'anti-racist.'
They'll call them nigger but if they're ever in trouble they help them out.
Liberals talk the talk but never walk the walk.
And no I'm not a Republican or right winger or whatever.
>>
>>15856245
>They'll call them nigger but if they're ever in trouble they help them out.
riiight
>>
>>15854249
rip bam ''bigelow'' margera

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.