[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712797874882087.jpg (155 KB, 768x1024)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>If ya take a jab at me, I'm gonna fucking take out my Uzi and spray the room over and over.
"THE GREAT" Brian Last. Ya just gotta...
>>
unadulterated mid 00's internet tough guy bullshit
>>
>>15855179
That's Craig Proper.
>>
>>15855179
I wish Twitter would break and likes become public again for a day. I bet this sicko has gone on a mask-off spree cheerleading Israel's genocide even more than he already did.
>>
Its just the jewish style.
>>
>>15855331
Meanwhile he lives in a secluded gated community terrified of visitors. Him freaking out over that random guy showing up at Corey's house was exactly what you'd expect from Mr Internet tough guy.
>>
>>15855768
Corey is fucked in the head.
>>
What the fuck is an uzi
>>
>>15855359
What’s so proper about him?
>>
>>15856439
an israeli submachine gun. not joking, he mentioned it specifically because it was invented in israel
>>
How did people not get that Craig meant it metaphorically and not that he was planning to take out an actual uzi and start firing it
>>
>>15856593
It’s embarrassing regardless
>>
>>15856593
Yes! The uzi is refering to his BJC.
>>
that's aight gaped Brian Last cause I'm going to pull out my whip and beat your ass right out of your own daddy-bought mcmansion
>>
>>15855179
Is he still trying to get the keyboard gimmick over?
>>
>>15856607
fraid so
>>
File: 1684288890582987.jpg (144 KB, 500x780)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
/pw/ JesusBROTHERS, never accept the wheelin dealin jews, never trust the jivin jungle jabronis, tell those mexicans their entire country is four ingredients, BROTHER!
>>
>>15855179
Anyone ever hear his story about having his foot ripped off in a workplace accident?
>>
>>15855179
has brian last ever started an online fight that he didn't immediately back down from
>>
>>15856628
No, sadly Brian Last is kind of shit, but just not as shit as Conrad
>>
>>15855179
Brian the "Grate" [jew] Last is a fat J.E.W. fron Long Island New York. His claim to fame is being a fat jew and Cornette's sidekick-- willing to put up with all the cringe that Jim Cornette [cuck] spews in his vicinity

Dont get it twisted- AEW is embarassing and cringe
>>
Have Cornette and Last ever gotten to any legitimate arguments? I wonder if their friendship has ever been put to the test.

Have a rare Corny
>>
>>15856672
He looks like Chris Pratt.
>>
>>15856646
why are the only two options for wrestling podcast co-hosts both fat ass scam artists
>>
>>15856581
his love of pearl jam
>>
>>15855179
what's so brian about him
>>
>>15856672
They each have a para social relationship as they're both hermits who have no friends besides each other so they get along. Whenever Corny gets uppity and thinks about not doing the show, Brian reminds Corny that he's "under contract" to do however many shows per week or whatever

He certainly made Cornette sign some bullshit contract that was advantageous to him.
>>
>>15856809
They were real life friends before that.
>>
>>15856809
That's not what a parasocial relationship is and you made up everything else you said. Please tell people irl that you fantasize about a wrestling manager from the 80's, and see what they say.
>>
Brian lives in terror of some other podcast mark guy getting ahold of his meal ticket and cutting him out. He gets real nasty if he thinks someone is getting too friendly with his Jimmy.
>>
when cornman does pass does this fat fuck fade away or does he do anything else meaningful?
>>
>>15856889
Get off of 4chan and go upload the clips, Brian
>>
>Corny when he isn't allowed to fire to Israel with Brian
>>
>>15856938
Brian last probably thinks he's going to inherit all of Jim's wrestling memorabilia
>>
Last is there to make sure Cornette never criticizes Israel, pushes the jab, calls Trump a poopy head, he is basically his handler. And he gets paid for this too, extremely jewish
>>
Last also claims to have been in the music industry and a punk rocker, I dunno but it could be true I guess....maybe..
>>
Cornette looks like absolute shit after all those vaccines let's be honest. He wanders off too during shit now. Just starts singing at random. He's got that vax brain now.
>>
>>15856987
I remember a month or 3 before covid hit they were both sick as shit, I think they already got it and got over it before they vaxxed up and also pushed the vaxx soooo whoopsy daisy
>>
>>15855179
>"Mister Last, your doctor's here with your new booster"
>ooh right this way
>>
>>15855768
He's got a price on his head.
No normal man, even Tay-Sachs guys, have this level of fear for their environment.
Last must've done some shit or know some shit that can get him arrested for questioning on someone else's crimes.

>>15856439
An Israeli potato peeler, globally recognised as the single worst submachinegun of all time.
>>
>>15856672
They probably have, back in the 90s when Brian was just a mark who went to Smokey Mountain shows.
Where they have a serious overlap and harmony however is pro wrestling history. Cornette knows his Golden Age and 70s material, while Last has a huge collection of 80s and 90s memorabilia and history that Cornette was too busy to learn at the time due to working in the business himself, so they complement each other there.
>>
>>15856966
haha hopefully Jim has a recorded promo ready for that day and gives him jack
>>
Most rational, proportional jewish retaliation...
>>
>>15855179
Does him view him as a genuine friend or just a mark?
>>
>>15855179
Who the fuck even is this guy
>>
>>15855179
That's not Brian Last
>>
>>15855179
What’s so Last about him?
>>
>>15858120
His name
>>
>>15856616
SLAM ‘EM HULKSTER
>>
>Jim fell for the "lost" advert money like a good goy

Kek, he's sucking Jim dry like the parasite he is. And he will toss Jim away the second he finds a more succulent host
>>
>>15856439
A shitty inaccurate gun
>>
It's funny how cornette has spent years going off about religion being a scam and religious people being the ultimate marks. He will mock Muslims an Christians but never ever Jews

Brian will seethe about wrestling companies doing shows on Jewish holidays and Jim just stays silent
>>
>>15855179
You mean he's gonna threaten his maid or his gardener to call ICE if they don't bring him snacks while he seethes at some literal who's on Twitter?
>>
>>15855448
Just before likes became private he'd liked a bunch of shit saying anti Israel protectors should be imprisoned and calling for the cops to be more violent with them

I imagine his likes now are about glassing any enemy of Israel
>>
>>15856939
Why are their uploads so slow now? The last episodes came out like two days ago and they're not even at the Berlin PPV yet
>>
>>15858669
I'm as antisemitic as the next guy here but you guys really need to just seperate the "art" from the "artist" in this case.
Forget about this shit for once and just listen to wrestling stuff
>>
>>15858700
It's hard when they spent 20 minutes of every show talking politics and non wrestling
>>
>>15858693
Brian is trying to force everybody to watch the full episodes at THE MOTHERSHIP where they can force you to listen to adverts and shill his other podcast
>>
>>15858711
I only listen to the clips on YouTube
>>
>>15858693
Brian said a while back that YouTube is full of "thieves" who watch their videos with ad blockers so they don't get as much revenue from it
>>
>>15858729
So it's not enough to do ten minute plugs for a box of garbage? Sometimes I'll start up a clip, it's 20 minutes but then the actual wrestling talk is 10 minutes and the rest is Jim Cornette talking about a ball shaver
>>
>>15858737
Get youtube revanced on your phone, it automatically skips sponsorship shilling
>>
>>15858737
Oy vey stop being antisemitic
>>
Look at how many dimes he always draws.
>>
>>15858751
I don't use Youtube on my phone, suppose I could get something anyway but I'm lazy. I just have the podcasts running as background noise anyway so I don't mind too much when it's a full episode playing, it's just funny how israelite those clips are with the plugs
>>
>>15855179
hopefully Adolf Rudolph Abbott or Benito De Santis send some Haitians and chinks and jeets directly to Cornette's castle, with the promise they will be welcome by the person who hates Trump the most
>>
>>15855179
Fuck this cowardly Internet tough guy

Sick of this fat fuck mouthing off
>>
>>15858693
Apathy I guess.
They're trying to draw the youtube money but those are censored clips, so I wait for spotify's version but those are uploaded 1,5 week after recording
>>
>>15855179
Last is the GOAT cohost even though he's jewish. Politics aside, he's legitimately perfect for Jim. Does the the best anyone could ever do of picking his brain.
I'm curious why Jim became friends with some random mark, though.
>>
Im boycotting Corny's show until the lazy jew gets fired.
>>
>>15855179
Then I told anon you can just spam a boring picture take by an amateur
>>
>>15861704
Wow thanks for the reminder that Israel and its supporters & enablers are nazis, nazi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.