[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2024-09-18 20-52-26.webm (2.78 MB, 720x480)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB WEBM
>>
>>15856373
The Khan's? More like The Kwab's
>>
A-log more like
>>
Why are you doing this?
>>
I grew up in Jacksonville and could've told you this

but it's only like 25% the Jags' fault and 75% Jacksonville's fault for being shit. Even in your webm he explains it, smallest market in the NFL by far.
People in north Florida only care about Florida and FSU, just like people in Tennessee only care about UT football and could give two shits about the Titans
>>
The Khans (with help from the NFL) spent nearly a decade trying to make the team as shit as possible in order to move them to LA before the Chargers and Rams beat them to it and it wasn't until very recently that Shad accepted the fact that relocation is no longer an option.
>>
at least it's only the fifth worst
>>
>>15856373
They unironically got robbed out of a Super Bowl appearance about 7 years ago. Sacksonville was legitimately a top 5 all-time defense
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacksonville
>>
Was he right?
>>
>>15856692
Detroit Lions & the Brooklyn Nets should be there. Detroit will never win anything & the Nets are just pathetic every possible way
>>
>>15856704
Detroit is on the rise recently though
>>
>>15856692
Panthers have been to two Super Bowls the Jaguars have never even made it out of the AFCCG
Lions and Jaguars should still both be up there, they're objectively two of the worst franchises in sports
>>
>>15856645
how about I relocate my dick in your ass bitch
>>
>>15856688
>got robbed
By their pussy coaches who got shook near the end of the game and allowed the Patriots to come back.
>>
>>15856749
Nah they objectively got hosed anon
So much that the league changed the rules regarding live balls
>>
>Mad Dog
Cringe shock jock who just says shit to get attention
>>
>>15856815
But enough about Skip Dimeless.
>>
>>15856724
Lions fans always showed up though.
>>
>>15856437
Sorry I didn’t ask you first.
>>
Still amazing how quickly the Jags fell apart.
>>
>>15856718
Still haven’t won anything. The marlins won a couple World Series & no matter what that puts you above other shitter franchises
>>
>>15856692
How are the browns not there?
>>
>>15856704
Detroit was minutes away from a SB last year, retard.
>>
>>15856867
Outside of like 2 seasons so did Jaguars fans, they averaged in the top half of the league in attendance and even at their worst attendance years, they had better attendance than both the Bucs and Dolphins
The narrative that people don't go to Jaguars games was created by the NFL in hopes of moving them to LA. You fell for the psyop
At no point did the Jaguars have the worst attendance in the league.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.