[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'll start
>>
>>15859696
Why would a guy decide to be a wrestler as a career and voluntarily make his own gimmick one of those gimmick's Vince gives you before he fires you?
>>
File: IMG_5447.jpg (545 KB, 1536x2048)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
she couldve saved the womens division
>>
>Cody
>CM Punk
>Brian PillmanJr
>Ethan Page
>Jade Cargill
>William Regal
>Wardlow
>Ricky Starks
>>
>>15859696
This cucks a complete shitter, let him go hang on Phils sack in WWE
>>
I agree with Danhausen. Dude was the biggest draw on the indies in decades and has huge crossover appeal with the horror community. Plus he was on Conan!
>>
>>15859696
The only fumble with signing this 3rd level cuck manlet to begin with.
>>15859708
Why would a guy who's 5'6 150lbs with shitty tattoos decide to have a career as a wrestler to begin with? At least he had enough of a clue to become a cartoon character instead of the generic "bad ass shooter" gimmick he did before.
>>
>>15859770
god dammit, *was signing
GMS
>>
>>15859696
I hope Danhausen gets shoot rapedhausen
>>
>>15859708
Danhausen used to be shoot shredded but couldn't get over. Now he has a successful gimmick and consistently tops the merch sales for AEW and PWtees. Clearly he's doing something right to connect with all these fans. Why do you people insist on shitting on someone who actually tries to get out of bed and make something of his life?
>>
Donovan is much to nice of a guy to bring it up but we all know Windham lifted alot of the Danhausen gimmick for his Firefly Funhouse gimmick.
>>
>>15859696
Fuck off Donovan, and take your wife's daughter with you
>>
kwabhausen is such a sad fucking faggot it's unreal
>>
Speaking of Danhausen did you see how he stood up for his fans against that promoter in Tampa? That was based. I bought some of his merch right after that.
>>
>>15859856
>>15859805
Kys Donovan, at this point Ryback has more organic demand than you
>>
Man I can't believe how he fumbled Cody and Danhausen
>>
File: IMG_3478.jpg (70 KB, 690x387)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>Goes over all of your female talent and holds up the Women's division for an entire year.
>>
>bootleghausens merch in your're pathhausen
>>
We waste everyone vibes
>>
>>15861334
Never happened lame brain.
>>
>>15859817
Wwe always steals popular gimmicks from others organizations, this is highly plausible
>>
>>15861333
Imagine giving this bitch any kind of push when she all but admitted that she was using this as a stepping stone to get to WWE
>>
>>15862646
Why not, if she going one way or another?
>>
>>15862646
Are you serious?

This is wrestling she should be thinking of invading every territory and bully their champions
>>
>jade cargill
>cm punk
>cody rhodes
>>
File: Greaseball.jpg (36 KB, 390x390)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>
>>15859734
This right here. I don't know how he can't see that he's his own worst enemy right now.
>>
Danhausen haters refuse to acknowledge that he was incredibly over in AEW.
>>
Coworker from last job wore Danhauser shirts. I didn't know who he was at the time, unfortunately. I thought he was wearing a black metal band's t-shirt
He came in one day with a DDP shirt and I said "fuck yeah" to him
>>
>>15859708
Irony poisoning.
>>
>>15859717
Wasn't she a massive botch machine?
>>
>>15859805
Hi Faghausen
>>
>>15864297
But isn't there something special about being able to interact with pro wrestlers on /pw/?
>>
>>15859696
Danhausen could have gotten over if he shoot stopped doing his gimmick and turned heel on Punk. He’s clearly good enough to be something other than Danhausen.
>>
>>15859764
He was also jamming with lots of metal musicians during the pandemic on YouTube
>>
>>15864177
What woman isn't?
>>
>>15864339
Yeah but it’s always the dimeless midgets from the tranny fed, like yourself. I don’t get to talk with Big Poppa Pump on here.
>>
>>15864177
not so much a bitch machine but just she isn't great in the ring, and she did an absolutely awful mic spot and hasn't been back to aew since. I also think she's gotten herself stuck in the gcw vortex
>>
>>15859734
how did AEW fumble Jade? she was presented as a much bigger deal in AEW, to the point WWE offered her a 2mil a year contract
>>
>>15859708
Why would you voluntarily use an apostrophe for a plural? I know that wasn't autocorrect you dumb fucking retard
>>
>>15861333
no she didn't lol
>>15862646
WWE tried to sign her first and she turned them down, you people and your head canons are fucking hilarious
>>
I think I saw one or two Danhausen matches before AEW bought ROH, he's not good.
>>
>>15864343
he was something other than danhausen for most of his career and it got him nowhere
>>
>>15859696
shitter

>>15859717
surprised Tony never offered her a contract
she was kind of over

>>15859734
>Cody
shitter
>CM Punk
shitter
>Brian PillmanJr
shitter
>Ethan Page
shitter
>Jade Cargill
shitter
>William Regal
he was presented as a big deal
he even got a kayfabe retirement
>Wardlow
shitter
>Ricky Starks
shitter

>>15863532
shitter
>>
>>15864846
>Today's auction is a 2010 Honda Civic
>I bid $100
>.....
>.........
>Sold for $5000
>"ahahahahha you're so bad you didn't win the Civi after bidding on it
nuance.mp4
>>
>>15864889
>mad
>Civic
typos.wav
>>
>>15864889
she turned WWE down initially cause of their schedule and hunter being a weirdo telling her WWE would be her family not her actual family, not cause AEW out bid WWE
>>
>>15864343
This is ultimate cope lol without the gimmick he’s a Walmart cashier
>>
Danhausen is his biggest wasted potential
Hard to say if Cody or Punk is the biggest fumble. Punk and Drew are way more over than Cody right now, but long term Cody was / is / will be the bigger loss
>>
>>15859708
Why would he get a gimmick that has made him a number #1 merch seller in AEW despite never being on TV? gee I dunno

>>15859734
>BP Jr
absolute dogshit, even NXT hardly uses him
>Ethan
A nothing. World champ purely to spite AEW.
>Jade
Complete shitter but looks like a star. Perfect for WWE
>Wardlow
Agreed
>Ricky
Can’t book someone who refuses to work
>>
>>15864343
horrible advice
>>
>>15859770
>>>15859708 #
>Why would a guy who's 5'6 150lbs with shitty tattoos decide to have a career as a wrestler to begin with?
The same question can apply to the entire AEW men's roster.
>>
>>15864343
>He’s clearly good enough to be something other than Danhausen.

Have you seen him do an actual match? He's not
>>
>>15859805
>He can't wrestle
>He's a bitch
>He constantly complains of social media
>He's locker room cancer
>He sells bootleg merchat indy shows and conventions
>Everyone with a half decent push sells more merch than him
>>
File: 1704306282140.jpg (187 KB, 1284x2228)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>15859696
Bunny. She shoot beat Roman twice in the ratings, and Tony still fumbled by letting her go
>>
>>15866100
she wants a baby, she'll be back after blade knocks her up and she pops one out
>>
>>15859764
>Dude was the biggest draw on the indies
nobody was going to a fucking show for Danhausen, we were going for the pro wrestling and that fag just happened to be there.
>>
One of the last few remaining true carnies in the business. Ya gotta love the Danhausenmeister, ya just gotta.
>>
File: FWyuJfWVQAA3SrR.jpg (591 KB, 1500x2000)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>>15866134
For real Nick Gage and Eddie Kingston are better draws. And that former CHIKARA ant that puts his hand in his pockets.
>>
>>15866134
'Sup Donny, stop being so hard on yourself.
>>
File: 123982034829.gif (3.18 MB, 375x375)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB GIF
>>
File: 1660265789752017.jpg (74 KB, 641x800)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>15859696
>>
>>15859696
EZ
>>
>>15865913
I have seen his matches, they are subtle. I would say he is on par with prime okada, Ospreay, Omega, Rollins. Absolute workhorse and in ring dynamo
>>
>>15859696
The much shorter list is Tony's non fumbles, which are
>moxley
>swerve
>hangman
>>
>>15859734
>Codemeister
He refused to turn heel, and refused to be world champion, so blame him for that.

>Phil
That you can blame Tony for. Tony, and the Bucks. Grow a set, lay down the law, and get these faggots to do business.

>Pillman Jr
Even if WWE is giving him more air time, it's not like Lexis King is going anywhere big when he hits the main roster. Not much for Tony to fumble here, if there's anything at all.

>All Ego
Maybe Tony should have given him a singles run, even if it was the TNT or International title. All Ego can work a mic and wrestle a decent match. WWE seem to recognize that.

>Jade Cargill
He really didn't fuck this one up, or if he did, he didn't do it in the way you think. He made that girl one of his biggest attractions, probably over exposed her.

>William Regal
He was a big part of a major storyline, and got a really big TV send off. Didn't really fumble the ball on him.

>Wardlow
Probably one of TK's biggest fuck ups. Guy was white hot after beating MJF, and he just murdered his momentum. Could have been a tentpole for your company. We'll see if WWE would use him better if he ever jumps ship though.

>Ricky Starks
I mean, he is a hell of a talker, and he can work a hell of a match. He should be in the TNT title picture, and orbiting the world title from time to time. But like one user said, you can't really book a person who doesn't wanna do business. If Starks wants to be a fucking diva, he can go right ahead, but it won't do him favours.
>>
>>15866850
pillman is really the one who fucked up, he was given a singles angle with MJF and just couldn't deliver on the mic so to y put him back into tags after it. I agree with your assesment of Ethan page, he should have been given a singles push instead of Scorpio Sky, he's a good promo, decent size and decent in the ring, was never gonna be world champ but I could see him being a reliable upper midcarder
>>
File: hook.png (352 KB, 636x366)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>Get over as fuck due to his mystery and never wrestling
>Finally have him wrestle
>Oh shit he's good
>Gets more over
>Goes on a winning streak
>Suddenly gets slapped into a comedy tag team with Danhausen because ITS FUNNY XD
>Stops getting used as old toy syndrome kicks in
>Suddenly gets shoved into a tag team with Jungle Boy under the pretense "they're twinks"
>It's split like barely a month after they get together
>Feuds with Jungle Boy a bit
>Back off TV after
>Comes back
>Wins FTR title
>Floats around
>Overness killed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.