[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

aj styles is eating a churro with a another wrapped one in his hand aj styles is very happy suddenly austin theory walks in to the hallway and steals the wrapped churro and says fanon tax and winks aj styles says what does that even mean so he turns to kevin owens and asks him hey big kev you know what fanom tax means and then the camera zooms in kevin owens doing a toy story no home alone ralphie from home alone doing the shocked face he does when he realizes hes home alone anyway and then as the camera zooms in and out of kevin owns face he says i dont know very excitingly almost in a commercial strange funky feeling way you k ow what i mean real rhythmic so aj styles says hey lets beat up that no good austin theory and his alien language and kevin owens agrees then they fight austin theoru has graston waller with him as his tag but grayson is too busy eying tue delicious churro and asks austin if he can have a bite austin said no which made grayson waller very very angry so he refused to tag in and kevin owens powerbombs austin theory and he explodes in a wave of deep dark red blood all over his body theory asks grasyon please help him grayson finally does and tags him in and he tells to crowd to start rizzing him up aj styles asks kevin owens whatbthat means and the camera zooms in on kevin owens face and he makes the face like ralphie from home alone when he realizes he was left home alone and says i dont know in a more horace tired tone than last time then finally grayson waller does the waller effect on kevin owens and wins and since he wins he gets first bite of the churro however austin theory starts playing tug of war with the churro like roman and brock with the belt and it snaps in half in flies in the air and kevin owens eats both halves at once and licks his lips and says mmhh mhh mhhh now thats good eating and the show ends with aj kevin owens michael cole laughing while grayson waller and austin theory are crying

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.