[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is Gaych just shitposting on GayEW now?
>dragonov dragon lee heatless bangarino in a tournament for a number 1 contender match that was unwatchable
>rickey being more over than any GayEW wrestler
>crowd hot as fuck for IYO and Bianca doing a face vs face assplay match where they keep doing flips and countering moves and then went on twitter and said they were friends and rivels like how GayEW is an anime about friendship
like the spot where IYO and Bianca both tried to drop kick, missed and did kipups looked like GayEW and they probably went at least 6 mins of that 12 min match before either of then landed any offense
>>
Slopdown, RAMetty and NXTranny got cancelled
>>
WWE can do everything AEW goes but better. AEW can't do anything right.
>>
>>15860719
how mentally ill do i need to be to understand the point you're trying to make
>>
not enough 60 minute coconut theater for ya?
>>
>>15860735
this, but i dont want wwe to be aew but good, i want it to have no flippy midgets at all. no heatless bangers.
>>
>>15860719
You really think Paul lets GayEW live rent free in his head like you?

As a matter of fact why the fuck do you even know what’s happening on GayEW you fucking poser
>>
>>15860740
>>15860723
you seem angry, fagito
>>
>>15860747
>As a matter of fact why the fuck do you even know what’s happening on GayEW
because you keep making threads about it making fun of it
>>
>>15860756
Jim Cornette has more listeners than AEW has viewers FACT
>>
>>15860741
coconut theatre is based and people will talk about it for years, seethe bitch
>>
>>15860719
Nah I think this is just Gaytch trying to appeal to smarks more than ever
>>
>>15860806
He's taking in normies and marks as WWE's audience
>>
>>15860735
>WWE can do everything AEW goes but better
Good morning Ramjeet. Please clean the slurpee machine.
>>
>>15860799
oh you're one of those types dude just watch a regular tv show
>>
RAW is perfect. Absolutely fire. A stacked rosters. Multiple hot feuds and angles. Banger big man stuff, banger work rate stuff, banger comedy, and banger entertainment.

But SmackDown is actual trash. It's so boring and unwatchable. Cody, Solo, DIY, Waller, Theory, Owens, Carmelo, are all so stale and boring. Feels like all the creative people are working on RAW.
>>
>>15860991
slopdown might get better now that RAW is going to 2 hours and both shows will be on USA
>>
>>15860991
Agreed. I look forward to raw but don't even check the results for slopdown
>>
>>15860991
yeah I only watch RAW. besides RAW has all the good stables with JD, Damage CTRL, American Made and sneed randomly doing something based every week
>>
not one good angle in current wwe
>>
>>15861168
American Made
>>
>>15860719
hunter is a indietard since nxt black and gold
>>
>>15862067
>hunter is a indietard since nxt black and gold
Triple K has always been one of the biggest indy and territory guys around. His dream is to have a return to global territory systems that act as WWE feeders
>>
>>15860719
top kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.