[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

*deadnames your favorite wrestler*

why does he keep doing this shit, every aew card i watch hes calling people by their wwe names.

he does it so often it cant just be him being washed up, im pretty sure vince is paying him to do it
>>
>>15861191
hes definitely still on the fed payroll.
>>
He stopped giving a shit when his wife died. Now he just clocks in, clocks out and goes to find a hooker to give him a slobberknocker
>>
>>15861191
He's extremely old
>>
>>15861191
He’s shoot retarded with that droopy face thing going on. Not sure what that’s about
>>
>>15861208
KEK it do be like that
>>
>>15861208
he still pretends to care more than shiavonne does
>>
>>15861191
https://www.thesportster.com/wrestling/jim-ross-jr-version-gimmick-worst-best/
>>
>>15861191
>deadnames

stopped reading there.

he's not a woman. at most, he's a man that got breast implants, a possible penis removal and, if you're lucky, a BBL. the make up is supposed to trick you into thinking he's more appealing than he actually is, which is, in part, why so many women like to use make up. you're not wrong if you don't knowingly participate in a man's sexual fetish, no matter to what extreme he takes it.

he will never be a woman, and neither will you.
>>
>>15861191
Senility and spite. He's still Vince's pet Epiggy
>>
>>15861273
>he will never be a woman
not sure about that, ive heard rumours from the boys in the back that JR is gonna have a sex change later this year so he fits in with the AEW fandom and stops being bullied. i think he will look cute.
>>
>>15861315
i laughed, but for those who didn't catch it: i wasn't talking about JR.
>>
JR is the GOAT announcer but he needs to give this shit up.
>>
File: 1714767633089202.jpg (148 KB, 768x432)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>15861315
>>15861273
>mfw i saved this like 2 years ago and have never had a chance to post it until now
>>
>>15861191
>deadnames
It's funny because it means calling a man by his real name instead of encouraging him in his mental illness. Didn't lgbwtf#++ copyright this verb by the way?
JR is very old and survived several cancers and heart stroke. My mother is only 67 and she often calls me by my brother's name. I often still call Bryan Danielson "Daniel Bryan" and Nick Nemett "Dolph Ziggler". So do you really expect old JR to not make mistakes?
Anyway, feds are really annoying with this nasty habit of creating copyrighted names. Fuck them for that.
>>
>>15861191
All In was pretty funny
>Daniel Bryan
>Bryan Daniels

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.