[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

CM punk bullied and harassed McIntyre when they were younger. He blocked and political strong-armed any pushes for Drew and ultimately got him cut from the company.

Now Drew is standing up to his bully and we're supposed to believe he's the heel in this feud? That Punk is face and did nothing wrong?
>>
Seek mental help
>>
>>15861591
Why do you think Drew gets face reactions when he doesn't actively heckle the crowd? No one can really blame Drew's motives, so he has to do heelish things to get heat, and it's always a flick of a switch away to turn him face. This feud would've been stratospheric if a tweener, face-leaning Drew was the one overcoming the odds.
>>
It's fake you idiot they get along fine
>>
>>15861732
We're talking about the feud, not the backstage drama. I'm sorry you Philcels are so used to sisters' gossip, but I understand that's all Phil has to offer since he can't wrestle.
>>
>>15861591
But it was good that Drew got some tough love from Punk and run out from his spot as Vince's Scottish boytoy. It taught him how to grow and become the man he is today. He owes Punk everything for that ""bullying""

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.