[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4996.jpg (630 KB, 1284x738)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
This time I’m serious. The deal is going to be announced on Collision, and they are going to reveal the graphic for Shockwave on Fox, and reveal its timeslot on Fridays. There will also be a few star signing appearances, one is Bobby Lashley and the other is Elijah (formerly known as Elias/Ezekiel), along with a few surprises and returns. Also Will Ospreay will confront Richochet for the first time in AEW. Screencap this, and we can discuss all of the groundbreaking things after Collision, Saturday night at 8e/7c on TNT. I put my reputation as a AEW mega fan on this.
>>
Based, can't wait.
>>
>>15863494
And there will be candy and ice cream and pony riders and and and puppies.
>>
>>15863494
>my reputation as a AEW mega fan
IN A TOWN OF LOST SOULS
THERE'S A PIG NAMED HOG WHEELS
>>
>>15863494
Thanks Tony
>>
>>15863494
fraid not
>>
File: undeniabletruth.jpg (526 KB, 1430x1300)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>15863494
>>15863497
Rampage was cancelled
>>
>>15863494
>This time I’m serious. The deal is going to be announced on Collision, and they are going to reveal the graphic for Shockwave on Fox, and reveal its timeslot on Fridays. There will also be a few star signing appearances, one is Bobby Lashley and the other is Elijah (formerly known as Elias/Ezekiel), along with a few surprises and returns. Also Will Ospreay will confront Richochet for the first time in AEW. Screencap this, and we can discuss all of the groundbreaking things after Collision, Saturday night at 8e/7c on TNT. I put my reputation as a AEW mega fan on this.

Spoiler Alert:

None of that shit OP said is happening. It makes sense that it might, or maybe even should, but it just isn't gonna, i'm afraid.

You see, aewtists, there is no deal. There are illusions of a deal, rumblings of a deal, and dirtsheet rumors of a deal. But those things have existed --in non-reality-- for over 2 years now. The most credible reports basically quote random anons from /pw and are as tangible as bret harts in ring return in saudi.

Nice to think about, but never gonna happen.

In truth, tony cant afford to take what wbd is willing to pay and fox just got out of the wrestling business with no intention of getting back in it. You can wish these things werent true every bit as hard as you wish the festering wound between your legs was a real vagina, but no amount of cope or hopium is changing aew's status as a dead promotion on borrowed time.

We're all sorry tony dropped the ball so hard, but these buildings are empty for reasons aew isnt equipped to fix. Tony MIGHT end up paying to be on tubi. Thats as good as all of you can hope for, and as close to streaming as aew ever gets.
>>
>>15863494
This post was made by an edrone
>>
>>15863494
I believe this from the simple fact that Tony is dumb enough to waste $20 million on Bobby and Elias
>>
File: ufc-one-milli.jpg (166 KB, 758x731)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>15863494
Don't care, still not watching.
>>
>>15863494
Tony and pigwheels promised this Wednesday was the announcement, I'm not giving them another chance unless you put your career on the line
If nothing happens you leave town for good and never post again on /pw

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.