[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why does it feel like another old midcarder makes a youtube channel every other day?
>>
Because wrestling is full of carnies, and carnies never stop carnying. Someone else showed them how to scam some people, and they all have phones so they don't need to invest in huge setups. They have experiences that no other people have, yet people are morbidly curious about, despite not respecting them.
>>
>>15863722
Buff Bagwell probably has better stories than Maven
>>
>>15863763
It's funny that zoomer marks don't understand that wrestlers hate us all. They think they are actually friends with wrestlers because they might reply to a tweet now and then.
>>
>>15863722
>How Much Money I Made As A Professional Male Prostitute
>>
>>15863776
Parasocial relationships are a cancer on society.
>>
>>15863722
I shoot thought he was dead.
>>
According to the Nitro Girls the backstage atmosphere of WCW was relatively drama free and they couldn't even think of any interesting stories to tell.

When the interviewer brought up supposed heat between Kimberly Page and Scott Steiner their response was they didn't even know any of it existed. In a different interview Kimberly said it was a complete nothing.
>>
File: IMG_1751.jpg (14 KB, 474x237)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>15863763
>>15863776
you think they hate everyone? because if i saw the buff stuff irl i would mark tf out and want a pic, but im not an obsessive freak. guess it would be comparable to taking a pic with a cartoon character i grew up watching.
>>
>>15863722
they're broke
>>
>>15863722
the economy has fell apart and all the only opportunity for people like this is to beg THE ALGO for AdSense UBI with derivative content
>>
>>15863814
Hate may be strong but they think little of fans. To them fans are marks to be fleeced and that's it.
>>
File: 1712827713032952.jpg (38 KB, 696x392)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>15863807
Damn. Scotty really brainwashed her during those THIRTY DAYS AND THIRTY NIGHTS. He gave Diamond Dallas Trash fair warning but he was no match for the man with the largest erms in the world.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.