[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1726793591529.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1350)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Great. More shit to fast forward through.
>>
>>15863953
>I LOVE it.
>That's U Slopdown.
>U just can't Get enough can U ?
>In the future it's going to B so bad that you'll demand to B fucked twice a week and not just by USA Network in a three way
>Why not let others see the beautiful voluptuous body and watch U shake uncontrollably when U Cum.
>The drones will go out of their minds .
>Then I'll find more cable networks and we'll tie U up so Ur helpless.
>I'll direct them to have their way any way they want!
>Who can make U get cancelled the loudest !!!
>Maybe I'll just line them up and have then squirt in Ur mouth, Ur pussey all over Ur tits and ass all at the same time
>You'll B covered in cum and we'll make U eat it all and taste everybody's cum.
>The next morning your ratings will plummet but Ur still going to want more.
>>
>>15863953
Pretty much. They will just inject more womeme matches and jobbers.
>>
>>15863953
>>15863957
>>15863974
nice having no source
>>
>>15863953
cool
>>
>>15863953
Wait, I thought AEWfags said this was cancelled? Now it's three hours long?!

I wish trannies would just shut the fuck up before they curse all of professional wrestling.
>>
>>15863953
I don't get it tranny sisters, how does a cancelled show get a third hour?
>>
>Show 1 is 3-hour PG
>Show 2 is 2-hour light TV-MA
How is this going to work?
>>
>>15863953
As an EChad, this is an absolute loss. SmackDown was the better show because of Roman and 2 hours but Paul shit on it
>>
>>15863953
>Trannies keep spamming that slopdown was cancelled
>Smackdown gets an extra hour
>Rampage gets cancelled instead
The next thing that's going to happen is they're going to laugh at WWE having three hour shows and then Dynamite is going to go to three hours.
>>
>>15865600
>SmackDown was the better show because of Roman and 2 hours
this board is truly lost
>>
>>15865627
you'd think aewtists would stop wishing on the Monkey Paw, but no.
>>
File: KWAB.gif (1.1 MB, 420x237)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB GIF
>>15865627
It always backfires on the AEW Tranny
>>
Are they going to do a draft or kill the brand split before Raw goes to Netflix?

No fucking way the current alignment of talent on each show stands. They'll want all of their top guys on Netflix (IE Cody and Roman and Cena) and as it stands, no fucking way Smackdown has a roster who can carry a three hour show.

I assume Punk will be moved to Smackdown (since USA will demand at least one big star and Punk's the most expendable) and shit like the Wyatt Sick and the Judgement Day crew will too. I can see them sending Gunther to Netflix to feud with Cody after they put the belt back on Roman or Rock and I doubt Seth Rollins will want to stay on SD when he can swear and be even more of a crossdressing freak on streaming. So who will be SD champion? Rey Mysterio so they can put the SD title on Dom? Bron Breaker? Johnny Gargano? Or does the Damien Priest experiment continue?
>>
>>15865810
Most likely they make a big deal about "killing the brand split" but it will be an unofficial one now with certain talent earmarked to appear only on Raw/Netflix but with both shows sharing talent.

More than likely though, Smackdown will become a workrate show with long matches. I can see Cena being exclusive to SD; he's not going to be involved in Coconut Community Theater and they can do a lengthy retirement tour arc with Cena facing Punk in a lengthy feud with Punk sending wave after wave of filler opponents at Cena to avoid having to face him until Cena's final match.

I can also see Wyatt Sick being exclusive to Smackdown given Roman's hatred for all things Bray Wyatt and to appease Bonnie Hammer and her weird femcel crush on Dexter Lumis. Wyatt Sick vs the Way probably will finally happen in January since Hunter's going out of his way to keep Dexter and Indi apart from each other.

So yeah, Hunter will exile the Coconut Community Theater crap and all related characters (Cody, Kevin Owens, and Sami) to Raw to finally get rid of them. And probably the entire women's division too since it would be the easiest way to fill air time so that SD can only worry about recapping the CCT crap.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.