[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: arent we all.jpg (647 KB, 2135x1188)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
Goodness gracious is this guy an absolutely insufferable listen. I can't fathom what it's like having to deal with him on a daily basis. The worst aspects of functional autism are all on display here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQxNEpw_USs
>>
>>15863971
Imagine having to pretend to be his friend 24/7
I can see why aew wrestlers want to get injured.
>>
File: IMG_7433.jpg (35 KB, 640x649)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>15863971
Every TK interview is the same. Everything is great , nothing is revealed, he’s paranoid about something, he makes terrible sports based nfl analogies and tells you AEW is the best. He larps as Dana thoughout the interview and wants everyone to love his toy box
>>
The term

"Money mark" may have been mentioned
>>
>>15864030
They're about to get 170m/year so yeah it seems like everything is actually great
>>
>>15864030
Hit the nail on the head there anon. What are the odds he mentioned “great conversations” with WBD when asked about the renewal negotiations?
>>
>>15864043
dude, imagine being on the roster, being stuck with having random matches on honorclub once every month, and whenever you try to talk with the boss he hits you with a dead serious '' no but everything is great, your match is going to great :) ''. at least they all seem to get paid well.
>>
>>15863971
the host is also a mark
>>
>>15863971
Man, the E Cult cries about literally everything this man does
>>
>>15863971
oh great another anti-tony bitchtits thread
>>
>>15863971
Oh man I am sending this straight to Jeff Lane at jefflanesemail@gmail.com!
>>
>>15864117
why do they listen to every interview he does? i don't like WWE, i can't imagine listening to paul or nick khan suck their own cocks over how great things are.
>>
File: feelsweirdman.jpg (83 KB, 600x500)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>15863971
I know people bitch about "WWE owned media bias" or whatever, but can you honestly some of these people? Tony is genuinely an awful interview. He doesn't give you shit in these things. He doesn't break news to hype you up or even try to be remotely engaging, he just shills his shit or talks about minor things that make him happy that no one else cares.
For all of Vince's faults, on the rare occasion that he did these he would still try to be a showman. Tony just can't fucking do it. Just send a fucking wrestler to do it and let them work their gimmick if you don't want to answer any real questions.
>>
>>15864132
Dunno. It's some form of mental illness, not sure which. They're remind me of cat ladies who have Trump Derangement Syndrome.
>>
the texts to evil uno about how much brodie lee loved him, but in person, that's I picture being a wrestler around him would be
>>
>>15864141
nigga it's a daily podcast and you expect it to be a 60 minutes special blockbuster interview
>>
>>15864141
you now remember the bob costas/vince interview
>>
>>15864037
>They're about to get 170m/year so yeah it seems like everything is actually great

Youre basing this statement off the same calibur of youtube video dirtsheet crap that have promised the announcement of a billion dollar deal every week for 3 years, anon.

There is no deal.
>>
>>15864174
we don't play soulcalibur here
>>
>>15863971
AEW haters must be the most obsessed group with talking about the thing they supposedly hate. It’s like atheists that never shut the fuck up about Christianity
>>
File: 1726793457015433.jpg (83 KB, 680x680)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
I'm an AEW fan but I only watch the wrestling shows for the, YOU KNOW, wrestling

So it's really funny to me that the people who would actually take the time out of their life to watch a Tony Khan interview (lol) are the people who spend all day seething about him, who hate Tony Khan, who hate AEW
100% of this dude's personal engagement is from you fucking retards lmao what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>15864174
sounds like you're basing your cope off of youtube video dirtsheet crap and you're about to be incredibly disappointed. i hope you don't hurt yourself or others.
>>
>>15864163
Yeah but it's literally every interview he's ever done. Name ONE Tony Khan interview that was memorable or where he showed some sort of personality or character. You can't.
>>
I'm the baby, gotta love me
>>
>>15864210
I listen to a lot of interviews across a lot of genres and it's normal
>>
>>15864037
>>15864128
>>15864117
>>15864132
>>15864152
>>15864187
>>15864190
>>15864201
2 more weeks?
>>
>>15864200
Wrestling is FAKE nigga also you literally seethe about Vince and WWE all day every day 24/7 spamming headcanon about how WWE is totally going to die any day now so you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>15864251
take your fuckin meds lol
>>
>>15864037
They spend like 215m a year so that's not so great
>>
>>15864251
>you do all of this shit
lol no I don't. I watch AEW and I like it. I watch NJPW and I like it. I post in /njpw/ and /puro/ and the Weekend Webm threads. Only occasionally will I click a dumb thread like this because people like you blow my fucking mind.

You have been worked into a fucking shoot brother, you've forgotten how to be a wrestling fan and now have some kind of weird parasocial relationship with the business thanks to internet brainrot
get help
get meds
>>
>>15864163
>why would you expect a featured interview with the owner of an entertainment company, who constantly does interviews, to ever be good?
So you're saying that it's obvious that tony is a retard and not worth listening to?
>>
>>15864279
If you watch our listen to anything with a hater mindset you're gonna get mad. I'm sure if you listen to an interview with a studio head it would be similar.
>>
>>15863971
Worst aspects of functional autism which are?
>>
>>15864062
Imagine deliberately busting ass to perform as awfully as is humanly possible, and this motherfucker says your match is great. Fuck off Tony.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.