[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tonga-loa-tanga-loa.gif (484 KB, 220x124)
484 KB
484 KB GIF
COME LET ME TAKE YOU BACK
TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME
THATS WHEN I DISCOVERED COOL
THATS WHEN I MADE IT MINE
>>
>>15864527
Okada is such a good sport for selling this instead of shooting on him
>>
>>15864532
Okada is a twat
>>
>>15864532
he was probably just glad toa didn't try something more complicated that he'd botch and end up giving Okada a career ending injury
>>
>>15864532
Okada has long been described as a comedy jobber trapped in the body of a generational talent.
He wasn't going to shoot on Tanga because he loves this goofy shit. Just like no one's twisting his arm to do the stuff he's doing in AEW, he enjoys it.
He's getting paid the big bucks, he's getting to work with long time friends, he's doing fun stuff he enjoys, and eventually he'll go back to New Japan and have fresh matches as he winds down his career to retire.
Life's good for the guy.
>>
>>15864532
Tanga Loa may be shit at fake fighting, but do you seriously believe that gook will be able to do anything to him in a shoot? He'll just smack Okada around and there's nothing Okada could do about it
>>
>>15865073
It's true, he's got that island monkey strength
>>
>>15865089
Hes still comically uncoordinated.
I once lost a fucking fight where the only punch thrown was mine, dude side stepped me, we were in the woods, I went to punch him with all my might the fucker side steps and i slip, fall and punch the ground dislocating my shoulder.
That guy was a prick to me throughout various stages of my life. My first day of school on kindergarten we fought on the bus he was taller and a year older. So before I even got to see my school or class i went straight to the principals office. Throughout kindergarten through 2nd wed fight verbally and physically on the bus. Time progresses and then somehow he ends up in my friends circle as teens. We were gonna fight it wasnt like I sucker punched him we got at it verbally said it was time to throw down and I go on this tangent to say that even though he told some people that he kicked my ass or pointed at me in the sling and he said i did that. He didnt fight me when I was on the ground injured, I respected him for that and we became cool a few weeks later.
But yea I could see Loa throwing a punch missing it and wrecking himself.
>>
>>15865140
No one asked about your backstory lil bro
>>
>>15865155
What's your problem dude
I'm the person he responded to and I appreciated it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.