[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5001.jpg (349 KB, 731x742)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
Did he really bully Vader? Thats not cool!
>>
Vader was stinky. Even Brett didn't want to work with him
>>
>>15864571
If he bullied vader that would be actually based because vader was fucking dimes, but what I actually think happened is shawn using his leverage from sucking off vince and triple h to bury vader in and out of the locker room. Vader just stomached it because he was not a mark and wouldn't earn anything next to what wwf was paying him elsewhere
>>
>>15864571
taking it up the ass from vince gave him an outsized amount of political influence in the mid 90s even though he was a good worker on his own merits
>>
>>15864608
Doing you think taking it up the ass from Vince made him more limber and improved his work rate?
>>
>>15864571
He is a Christian man now. All is forgiven
>>
>>15864622
He still politicked to make hogan look like shit after his "Christian redemption"

He's the same fag he always was
>>
>>15864618
i don't think we have enough empirical data from the period in question to make an educated guess
>>
>>15864622
Amen Brother, all things through Christ
>>
NXT is dimes because of hbk so i look the other way
>>
>>15864571
He was already an asshole, and then had the backing of the office, and was on a shitton of pills.
By all accounts, he cleaned up his act.
>>
I'm worried that OP thinks people can't change.
>>
>>15864678
I put “was he”, not “is he”, because Shawn Michaels gave his life to Christ
>>
>>15864657
boy rape especially
>>
>>15864749
nah the catholic church is putting out rookie numbers compared to, like, public schools
>>
>>15864571
I was once a young 20 year who did drugs and thought that i was better than everyone else
>>
>>15864571
Bro I’m a huge Vader fan but lemme tell you something brother, if Shawn bullied Vader then Vader deserved. Shawn’s like 150lbs soaking wet and Vader played in the NFL. If he allowed himself to be bullied by Vince’s pet twink that’s on him
>>
>>15864628
He made Hogan look insanely strong bouncing around all over the ring. That’s the true power of Hulkamania
>>
>>15864628
>He still politicked
You literally don't even know what that means. Hogan politicked to get out of a best of three. Shawn sold like a goofy retard.
>>
>>15864797
Huh your god only cares about boy rape passed a certain number? weird religon
>>
>>15864571
The pieces of shit Klique bullied everybody, and Vince let them. Bam Bam hated them and spoke about it in shoot interviews later. Cornette and Bret both have talked how Shawn/Klique tried to impede people from getting over. Bret had the power to do something about it, like stand up for the Rock.

Insecure assholes who got a little bit of power and used it to bring everybody else down.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.