[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GICH03tXwAABZZj.jpg (139 KB, 1400x1400)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Has anyone in history of wrestling had a greater downfall than Okada? From face of a company and perpetual main eventer of a respectable company on a global scale to becoming a midcard comedy geek?
>>
>>15865152
The fuck are you talking about, fatso? He just had one of the best trios matches of the year. Crawl out of your hole and embrace sunlight for once. Bitch.
>>
>>15865158
Calm down hoggytits
>>
>>15865152
He says "bitch" and works trios matches. That's enough for the cultists.
>>
>>15865152
Probably Velveteen Dream, Shinsuke Nakamura or Odyssey Jones had a worse and more abrupt downfall. Okada is still based.
>>
>>15865158
>Trios
KWAB
>>
>>15865160
we don't sign our posts here
>>15865163
he has excellent matches and entertaining segments, I'm sorry you live on planet retard
>>
Op is a bitch for sure
>>
Dude went from final boss energy and having legitimate aura, people calling him John Cena meets Ric Flair of Japan. Meticulously built character over years. To literally just another indie guy.

I’m convinced Okada knew he was mailing it in when he signed with AEW and didn’t give 7 shits about how he is perceived outside of Japan so he feels he can just shit it up here, be a goofball, work sloppy matches that he otherwise would never have tried in Japan and collect the fattest Tony Khan paycheck. I’d say it’s sad but Okada is probably happy about it.
>>
>>15865152
Literally who
>>
>>15865196
The literal age old story of why anyone would want to sign with AEW at this point. Get paid way more for doing way less and doing whatever you want.
>>
Study cage match and get back to me
>>
>>15865152
We don't disrespect Reiwa Inoki here
>>
>>15865152
Tensai was an iwgp champion and wound up with a dancing gimmick
>>
>>15865152
You never watched NJPW
>>
>>15865382
Did he suck there too or what?
>>
>>15865412
I think think it's for you lil buddy
>>
>>15865416
>I think think
GMS
>>
>>15865416
You think, what? That it's time for the needful, sir?
>>
>>15865152
>Has anyone in history of wrestling had a greater downfall than Okada

As an ECW chad the answer for me is Mike Awesome. And Japan aura counts for very little in America zoom zoom. The only time there was a legit feeling that wouldn't be the case was Nakamura's arrival in NXT. And that was proven wrong because they hype for him in NXT was kind of unreal. But I still suspect it was E-Drones pretending to know wrestling outside of there little bubble because they reacted to his theme song more than his actual matches
>>
File: 1722463447002758.png (281 KB, 739x843)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>He just had one of the best trios matches of the year
>>
>>15865163
yeah
>>
>>15865152
Okadas run is sad, but at least he gets paid well to do fuck all.
Mistico had a prettu bad run, from the top draw of Mexico to Sin Cara.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.