[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9276.jpg (332 KB, 1920x1080)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
AND NEWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>Ironic weeb shit for zoomers
Shoot headbutt a knife, faggot.
>>
>>15865756
join me in laughing at them
>>
>>15865749
The double speak in this thing rivals Tony Khan's interviews. They're trying so hard not to say she's graduating but by the reaction of her branch mates and Yagoo it sure fucking sounds like she's gone.
>>
I don't understand a single thing in that image.
>>
>>15865762
you can check covers linkedin+ page she just suddenly popped up there with a new rank
>>
>>15865756
You watch oiled up men pretend to fight. Take it easy, Juan.
>>
>>15865749
Unironically who is Watson Amelia and why is he being posted here?
>>
>>15865749
who the fuck is watson amelia and why should i give a shit?
>>
>>15866307
>>15866350
dont mind this guy hes a nijifag that got banned from /vt/ for sperging out
>>
vtfags exist to make losers (ie wrestling fans) feel better about themselves
>>
>>15866352
2 different people you retarded faggot.

now can anyone who isn't a retarded faggot tell me who the fuck watson amelia is and why i should give a shit?
>>
>>15866373
I posted fuwamoco literally having a wrestling match and got banned immediately and this nigga posted something completely off topic and still here.
>>
>>15866378
Stop lying, you shitters have been spamming the board with vtroons for weeks now
>>
>>15865948
NTA
....and you do too.
>>
is this one of those things where middle age men use filters and shit to pretend to be 12 year animated girls and talk to retarded faggots online all day that in any other time would have been executed or rightly starved to death? cool cool

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.